Back in the UK and realised something i bought still has the security tag attached!

zenith

Earning My Ears
I bought two stuffed Marie plushie's from DLP when I went there in January, and pulling the bag containing them out to give as a gift I realised yesterday that one still has the dye containing security tag attached to its tail!

If I take it to the Disney store here will they be able to remove the tag do you think?

Thanks!

yes, if you have the receipt you could also take it to any clothes shop or supermarket which uses security tags :).

Disney Store UK use different tags apparently (or so I was told when I took our item in). It happens quite frequently I think as they said they'd had quite a few people ask :rolleyes2.

My DH ended up looking on you tube to get it off - not sure how he did it. Think he melted the plastic bit if I remember - have a look on you tube. Not the easiest but I didn't have much luck asking around at shops - clearly european tags are different to ours :confused3.

Good luck - it's taught me to double check items before we leave resort!

This happened to us!
We sent an email and they sent us new items. I had to take pics of the items and scan the receipt.

Disney Store UK use different tags apparently (or so I was told when I took our item in). It happens quite frequently I think as they said they'd had quite a few people ask :rolleyes2.

My DH ended up looking on you tube to get it off - not sure how he did it. Think he melted the plastic bit if I remember - have a look on you tube. Not the easiest but I didn't have much luck asking around at shops - clearly european tags are different to ours :confused3.

Good luck - it's taught me to double check items before we leave resort!

I took mine to my local Dorothy Perkins inside the co-op. Yes the tags are different shape, they all vary shop to shop but the technology is the same.

I took my daughters recently bought bag (complete with security tag attached) from DLP, to my local Disney Store, along with the receipt, and they removed it with no problem :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter