Back on track with My New Plan!

DVCTiff

DIS Veteran
It's only been a couple of days but I am going to lose ten pounds before our October trip!:bounce:

I was so disappointed after only losing 6 lbs after 11 weeks on Atkins that I threw in the towel. I looked into SB and Somersizing and then spent a week eating whatever I wanted. After that, I had to give back my five lb. clippie!:sad:

But now, I've gone back to a plan that I know works for me: I'm doing Nutrisystem during the week and eating healthy over the weekends. This allows me to eat with DH on the weekends and get him food prepared for the week without me overeating. So far I've lost 2 lbs in three days.

I know these last ten pounds are the hardest so I will just keep plugging away (and getting lots of exercise!). I get so much inspiration for everyone's stories. Thanks for reading mine!

GO TIFF GO :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I know you can do it!

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter