Back online, just in time for my SDD

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Yes, Our internet is finally fixed, just in time for me to print off booking confirmations and easy jet check in slips.............because finally it's time for me to :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yahoo DLRP here I come!

K x

Thanks everybody, we've got Walts booked for Sunday night and The Blue lagoon for Friday. Thursday is still up in the air as we're not sure when everyone will arrive so we're hoping to be able to walk into the Yacht Club or The Rainforest cafe. Soooo excited, can't believe it's nearly here after such a wait :lovestruc

Anyone got the NPB email, as I was going to send a quick note requesting balconies :goodvibes

K

Oh Kaye you lucky lucky things!!!!

I'm so going next year! still trying to convince Andrea that taking Ryan at 2 and a half will be fine!

Oh Kaye you lucky lucky things!!!!

I'm so going next year! still trying to convince Andrea that taking Ryan at 2 and a half will be fine!

Hope you have a wonderful time .... pity we will miss you out there. We hope to eat at Blue Lagoon too as always a favourite of ours. Look forward to hearing about your trip :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter