Back Problems?

tlcdoula

DIS Veteran
We are arriving in Disney world on August 28th... for our first visit..

I somehow have managed to hurt my back, I belive it is Siatica sp?.. I am at work right now trying not able to walk very far without my legs feeling like they will give out... How on earth am I ever going to get around DW if this is not cleared up by then?

Of course I requested a top floor room at POP so we had a nice lake view, now I am thinking there is no way Ill make it up there...

Please offer any advice you can....

tlc

My advice is to seriously consider renting an ECV, probably for the length of stay from offsite. That way at least you'll be able to get around the resort, have a place to sit while waiting for the bus, etc. I would speak to Pop and get your room preference changed, though and let them know you have an ECV.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. Post #2 should probably be the best place to start.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

And last time I looked all of the buildings at Pop Century do have passenger elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter