Back to back cruise - alcohol scenario

Can you get UberEats or something similar to deliver?
Or Drizly. That is all they do is deliver alcohol and their website says they operate in Florida.
https://drizly.com/alcohol-delivery/fl/re11

But, Disney may not allow them to deliver. https://www.disboards.com/threads/shirley-perfect-gift.3360598/

However, I am with the folks suggesting to just buy it on the ship. Sounds like way too much hassle to save a few dollars when you have spent thousands on the cruise.

I have to disembark and then can turn around and get back on to the ship about an hour later. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me to get an Uber to go pick up some wine/beer.
Why not? Unless you are in a "secured area" in the port and can't get back into that spot, what else are you going to do other than sit around. 10 minute rideshare...20 minutes of shopping...and another rideshare...and you should be back in plenty of time to reboard.

Why not? Unless you are in a "secured area" in the port and can't get back into that spot, what else are you going to do other than sit around. 10 minute rideshare...20 minutes of shopping...and another rideshare...and you should be back in plenty of time to reboard.
At least in the past if you were B2B and chose to leave, you'd be subject to the regular PAT and Boarding Group. Not sure if that's changed, but I wouldn't count on leaving the port and being allowed to waltz back on whenever.

At least in the past if you were B2B and chose to leave, you'd be subject to the regular PAT and Boarding Group. Not sure if that's changed, but I wouldn't count on leaving the port and being allowed to waltz back on whenever.
That has been my understanding as well, though I’ve never tested it.

Just place an order around 12 or 1 after the new groups have started. I've left the ship because I forgot something in my car. You show them your KTTW card and they waive you through. You do have to go through security

I’m B2b in April so if my friend and I boarded with two bottles of wine each at the first cruise but didn’t drink them all can we just leave what we don’t drink (unopened bottles) in the fridge in the room for the second cruise? We have the same room for both cruises so won’t be packing and taking all our bags off with us.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just buy more in one of your ports. That seems like a lot less hassle than either trying to get a ride share or figure out a delivery between sailings. You can bring two bottles of wine or a 6-pack of beer on board at each port stop.
And any savings from buying near PC would be wiped out by the rideshare.

Part of what we enjoyed on our B2B was watching the CMs hang Christmas decorations and then being able to go to the pool early, long before the next set of guests arrived. What a joy to share the pool deck with probably 10 or 15 other people. :cloud9: :shamrock:
Then to watch new guests board and see their faces, carrying all their carry on bags while we were soooo relaxed by the pool. This was 2011, inaugural sailings of the Dream, so for most cruisers, they were seeing the ship for the first time.
To think of spending that sweet time running around, risking getting harassed or waiting in line with new cruisers, just to save a couple bucks on alcohol seems like it's missing the point of a B2B.

Not sure if Walgreens sells any but there is one within walking distance of the terminal. On the other hand considering what you paid for the B2B cruise and what they charge for the wine packages is it worth the hassle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter