Backpack (convertible)

Gertyke

Disney Addict
Hi, a couple of months ago (before I started planning for WDW) I came across a backpack that was also a messenger bag... I know it may not be the best thing to take with me to WDW but I like to have my bag onderneath my arm when it's busy (like with a messenger bag)... But after a while my shoulder starts to hurt with thanks to that... And thats why I'm looking for the convertable messenger/backpack that I found months ago. Because I think it would be perfect to take with me.

The problem is I don't know what the brand was, I only know it was very easy to convert it from messenger bag to backpack and it was available in lots of different colors and style..

I hope someone can help me, and understands which one I mean...

I have one that converts from a backpack to an messenger bag to a bag that can be a checked bag for air travel. It was from ebags. I use the junior size one

I bought The Sak Ventura that converts from backpack to messenger. I haven't used it yet though, saving it for our upcoming trip.

The bag from ebags seems interesting indeed... But maybe a bit too big for the parks?
and the Sak Ventura is that big enough you think? It seems pretty small?

Thank you for the suggestions!

I saw some very cute (but pricey) ones on the Harvey's website. I considered splurging on one of the two Disney prints but they were out of stock. :(

I can't seem to find them JerseyGirl, can you give me a link? Thank you!!

The bag from ebags seems interesting indeed... But maybe a bit too big for the parks?
and the Sak Ventura is that big enough you think? It seems pretty small?

Thank you for the suggestions!

It's big enough for what I carry around, but my husband also carries a backpack. I have my poncho, a small wallet, hand sanitizer, a small makeup bag and a few other nick knacks in there. If I remember I will take measurements for you

The one I use is around the same size as a regular backpack. It's measuments are 19.5" high x 14" x 9". It's called the TLS Mother lode weekender convertible junior. I have it as I wanted a bag smaller then a carry on that would fit better on my wheelchair and it's actually not that big but fits a lot.

Thank you all (sorry for not replying sooner... work got in the way) I'm going to check them out a bit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter