Backstage Tour

c4241

Mouseketeer
Has anyone a pro or con comment on the Backstagae Tour? It costs $199.00 @ and takes you through 3 parks.<p>Is it worth the cost? Some of the other tours come off sounding like a repeat of information a Disney fan already knows. I think this is a bit expensive but would gladly use it as a treat if people thought it was a "should do". Thanks.

As each persons taste is different, you might get pros and cons about this tour. As for my husband and I we defiantly thought it was well worth the money. You get an extenstive look behind the scenes and learn quite a bit about Walt Disney himself. Also in my opinion no matter how much you think you know about Walt and WDW, this tour will give you so much more. :) :) :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Backstage was my first of 8 tours I have taken. And taking my 9th in Dec. I was so impressed with it I was hooked, do one each trip now. All the tours are great, and super if you are a Disney fan. When I finish with all the tours, I will start over, probably with BSM. Make sure to get the discounts you are entitled to. Great reading here on Deb's site.

http://www.wdwig.com/tours.htm

We have taken this tour and would highly recomend it to anyone. It is well worth the money it costs. We have taken many tours on property and each and everyone adds more to your knowledge of Disney.

i have to agree with all of the above:D 1st and only tour i've taken so far. i really enjoyed it, there was just so much to see, learn and do. the hours just flew by. lunch at mama melrose was fantastic. :D

katypop

I will also give the Backstage Magic tour a rave review.

Although it is a long tour, you do get frequent breaks as you travel by private bus from point-to-point. The bus is air conditioned and you can leave items on it while you tour.

The majority of people on the tour are hardcore Disney fans which makes the tour a lot of fun. Our guide was always giving us trivia questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter