Bacon cheddar soup at Pacific Wharf?

mynewgroove

Earning My Ears
If anyone going to the parks soon could see if they still have this seasonal soup (they usually only have it during Halloween), it would be much appreciated! I really want to have it next month!

Sadly, I don't think they have it. The seasonal soup this year is Cajun Pan Roast Soup, that and clam chowder are the only soups available through mobile order.

Like the previous person said, it isn't on the menu right now. I just thought I'd let you know that you can check the current offerings at restaurants if you have the Disneyland app. You can select the mobile order option and from there you can choose any restaurant and view the menu.

I checked the menu the other day and didn't see it. I told my friend who is going that she HAS to get the cheddar soup on her trip. It's been there for so many years I figured it was a staple of the fall menu.

The bacon cheddar soup appears in the Spring now for the food and wine festival.

Sadly, I don't think they have it. The seasonal soup this year is Cajun Pan Roast Soup, that and clam chowder are the only soups available through mobile order.
While we also miss the Bacon Cheddar -- the new Cajun Pan Roast Soup is AWESOME! Request it "deconstructed" (so that the soup is served in a plastic bowl), dump two packets of Tabasco sauce into it and dip the bread! The size/quantity of shrimp exceeded my expectation. I've had it twice and hinted to my group that I'd enjoy it a 3rd time (in the same trip) if they had other items to try from the Pacific Wharf. ** LOVE ** the seasonal Cajun Pan Roast Soup!!

Edited to add: FWIW, I received two variations of the Shrimp soup. My first one was late at night, just before closing. It was served "ungarnished." The next, on a different day, was garnished with cilantro and served with a lime on the side. WOW! I would have never thought to pair cilantro and lime with a Cajun base ... but the combo really popped with the added Tabasco. Wowza -- that is the taste that left me wanting a 3rd serving over the long D23-weekend.

While we also miss the Bacon Cheddar -- the new Cajun Pan Roast Soup is AWESOME! Request it "deconstructed" (so that the soup is served in a plastic bowl), dump two packets of Tabasco sauce into it and dip the bread! The size/quantity of shrimp exceeded my expectation. I've had it twice and hinted to my group that I'd enjoy it a 3rd time (in the same trip) if they had other items to try from the Pacific Wharf. ** LOVE ** the seasonal Cajun Pan Roast Soup!!

Edited to add: FWIW, I received two variations of the Shrimp soup. My first one was late at night, just before closing. It was served "ungarnished." The next, on a different day, was garnished with cilantro and served with a lime on the side. WOW! I would have never thought to pair cilantro and lime with a Cajun base ... but the combo really popped with the added Tabasco. Wowza -- that is the taste that left me wanting a 3rd serving over the long D23-weekend.
Glad you enjoyed it, it's great to hear a review! I think it's strange that they don't have a non-seafood soup option at the wharf right now, though.

that does actually sound pretty good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter