Bad experience with stroller being moved

Debated on whether I should post this or not but there is a website where CM's "talk" about guests in the park.

I have read posts where they have said if they find a stroller say blocking a path they have on occasion moved to the furthest designated spot they can. Though I'm not saying that anyone posting that had their stroller moved did so.

Debated on whether I should post this or not but there is a website where CM's "talk" about guests in the park.

I have read posts where they have said if they find a stroller say blocking a path they have on occasion moved to the furthest designated spot they can. Though I'm not saying that anyone posting that had their stroller moved did so.

You do realize they know park guests read their posts , right? And the often say things just to get a rise out of people.

and this thread just convinced me I will NOT be bringing a stroller.

and this thread just convinced me I will NOT be bringing a stroller.
Bring one if you need it. Just pay attention to where stroller parking is and don't simply leave it anywhere you feel like. We never had our stroller moved on us.

oh sorry I could have elaborated, I've had ours moved in stroller parking before. I don't even like if I come back and it's 4 strollers away from where I left it.

oh sorry I could have elaborated, I've had ours moved in stroller parking before. I don't even like if I come back and it's 4 strollers away from where I left it.

Unfortunately that is something you need to learn to deal with. Part of the CMs job is to keep the stroller area neat. Strollers get shuffled around all of the time in the name of keeping the area tidy.

Unfortunately that is something you need to learn to deal with. Part of the CMs job is to keep the stroller area neat. Strollers get shuffled around all of the time in the name of keeping the area tidy.
or I could just not bring one and not have to deal with it :-)

We rented from Disney. Yes, it was expensive, but DD3 loved riding in it for the most part, unlike at home where she hates strollers. But I really hate how strollers are moved. Most times, you can find it right away, but not this one time.

It was late afternoon in the MK and it was raining pretty good for most of the day. We park the stroller near the Peoplemover and leave our ponchos on it. We go ride the Peoplemover, CoP and Buzz. Now we're ready to head to dinner, but we can't find our stroller. Another family is in the same boat. It's pouring rain, we have no ponchos and we're walking all over Tomorrowland trying to find our stroller. CMs moving strollers have no clue. Not by CoP. Not by Monsters Inc or Stitch. Not anywhere around Rocketower plaza. A manager helps look. No luck. After a half hour, we're soaking wet. Manager says they'll have to contact security to try and find it, but no guarantees that they'll replace our ponchos.

He goes off to call security. I make one more loop around Tomorrowland. Finally found it way over by Merchant of Venus, where the other family's stroller was. Soaked, tired, frustrated and hungry, we finally were able to get dinner.

Dislike!! We had a cheap umbrella stroller that was moved several times, even though we parked it in the stroller lots. There needs to be an app to help locate your stroller more easily :/

Next time DS will be too big for one, thank goodness. Pushing him around was a struggle. We will probably put our stuff in a dry bag backpack. It's roll top and waterproof :)

We are bringing a few locators (we like Tile's) and will attach them to random things we dont want to lose. One on the stroller, one on the backpack, and a few on the kids lol. It will let us find our stuff a lot easier with an app on our phones.

We are bringing a few locators (we like Tile's) and will attach them to random things we dont want to lose. One on the stroller, one on the backpack, and a few on the kids lol. It will let us find our stuff a lot easier with an app on our phones.

Great idea!!! I should get one for my husband's keys lol!

Stroller problem solved :) especially if you're bringing an expensive one.

Great idea!!! I should get one for my husband's keys lol!

Stroller problem solved :) especially if you're bringing an expensive one.

We got them for my keys first lol I tend to lose them a lot. We have been looking at different tracking bands for my 5 yr old since we let her walk down the street to play with friends and for when we travel which we do quite frequently. We are looking at putting a tile on a key ring and attaching to her shoes or belt loop since it is so much less expensive than the kid trackers and a lot less obvious. I only wish it was water proof instead of water resistant.

Until you lose your phone... ;)

actually Tile works both ways, if you lose your phone something else with the Tile will call it.

It amazes me what people will find to complain about. Our strollers have been moved several times or worse, packed in so tightly we'd have to move a dozen strollers to get to ours. I don't know the reasoning behind why and how they move them and I've never cared. We found it much easier to park it in one spot in the general area that we plan on being and move from ride to ride without it. I'm the mom of four so I guess that makes me old but I often laugh at the amount to stuff people will bring with them for a day at a park. I would hate to have to lug all the stuff around and never did. We went to the little umbrella strollers as soon as possible and would not have worried if someone "borrowed" it.... I will admit I've had my ankles hit more than once with strollers and people who feel entitled because they are traveling with them. I'm sure I'll be slammed but being a parent does not make you or your trip any more special.

Until you lose your phone... ;)
As someone else said, the Tile works both ways so I can have the Tile call my phone or my husband call it. If the phone is stolen or dies, my husband will have access to all our tiles on his phone too :) We like to duplicate results when dealing with our herd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter