• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad Headline

I hope Disney sues the pants off of the artist. I don't think that this is appropriate at all and really discolors these iconic characters.

Nowhere in the article doesn't say that he is using the likenesses without permission! Maybe he actually has it. I really don't see anything wrong with it nor do I see how it detracts from the image of these characters. It just seems to reinforce the fact that the problem exists in all levels of society and that no one is exempt. popcorn::

Nowhere in the article doesn't say that he is using the likenesses without permission! Maybe he actually has it. I really don't see anything wrong with it nor do I see how it detracts from the image of these characters. It just seems to reinforce the fact that the problem exists in all levels of society and that no one is exempt. popcorn::

He's a she, and I'd be surprised if she had Disney permission. They are very protective of the brand and don't usually venture into these types of social issues.

He's a she, and I'd be surprised if she had Disney permission. They are very protective of the brand and don't usually venture into these types of social issues.

That was my thought as well. While I would say as an adult it catches my attention and I understand the message I'm not sure children are as likely to. Let's be honest, who is more likely to run across these in a google search. For that reason alone I'm fairly certain Disney didn't give permission. They wouldn't want that as part of their image.

Also maybe it's because I'm on an iPad but Ariel doesn't look forced.... And if you didn't read the text (or can't) it would look like a totally different message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter