Bad (?) News for Mission: Space!

You shouldn't be concerned about it. The legal work in the type of contract that involved the Compaq sponsorship and partnership with Disney would deal with all sorts of issues including mergers, consolidation, etc. I just wonder if over time one of the names will be dissolved? The only future issue to look towards is whether the name will switch to HP from Compaq, but a move like that will be way off in time. It won't be until early 2002 that they have regulatory approval with the merger. We shall see! :p

I wouldn't be surprised to see the HP name on the consumer products like PC's and handhelds/palmtops and the Compaq name on the enterprise products like servers.

I heard that the new company would be HP. In turn that would make the sponsor HP, not Compaq.

Hey, that would be a pretty cool thing. My PC is an HP, so my PC company may be responsible for making what might be the greatest E-tickets ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter