Bad Songs or Songs You Hate (Spinoff)

Oh so many, where do I start...just about anything rock from the 70's (ugliest decade ever!)

The entirety of the AZ DMV's & AZ Court's "Music on Hold" systems. Been holding for three days trying to get a 30+ year old ticket cleared up for DH. OMG update your Muzak from a (really bad) rock station a la 1974 to at least 2004. :crazy2:

Hmm the ticket is 30 years old and the music is 40 years old. Is there a correlation here, or is AZ Government just living in the past... :lmao:

Try calling the IRS sometime..... BAD music that has LOTS of static and pauses where you think your call got dropped. Then it's back again, just as horrible as before. :crazy2:

I see a lot of my least favorites on here, so I'm glad to not be alone. The current song I despise, though, is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line. The lyrics are horrible and the lead singer's voice is possibly one of the most irritating I've ever heard. Luckily they've finally stopped playing it every hour on every radio station I listen to. The bad part about it is DD knows I don't like it and insists on singing along horribly (even though she can sing much better) every time we hear it together.

That " A team" song by Ed Sheeran. I can't believe it won a songwriting award.

Gah! I HATE that song. :scared:

Also:
Anything by Rod Stewart or Mumford & Sons, Paramore, or Hunter Hayes
That Rollercoaster song...I don't even know who sings it!
Crash My Party by Luke Bryan
Boys Round Here by Blake Shelton
What's Up by 4 Non Blondes
Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
For The First Time by The Script
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

There's more, older ones that clearly are so awful I've blocked them out and I can't remember them!

I forgot about that 4 Non Blondes song, that one was the WORST!!! It was everywhere when I was in college at a school with an alternative radio station. Now, the singer is engaged to Sara Gilbert from Roseanne and wrote a bunch of hits for Pink and Christina Aguilera (including Beautiful).

Another awful song, that one by Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians- What I am?

Umbrella by Rihanna....stupid stupid song
These Boots Were Made for Walking by Nancy Sinatra

I've obviously been listening to the 90's channel because I just heard "Too Close" by Next. YEAHHHHHHHH.

NO.

Rollercoaster :crazy2:

Unfortunately, the song writer, Jim Croce, died in a plane accident not long after recording that song. For his widow, that song became very apropos. :sad1:

Didn't know that feel very bad for her. Now I will be sad if I hear the song

I hate a lot of songs. But ones that come to mind right now are(including but not limited to),

Hall of Fame-The Script feat Will I Am
Girl on Fire-Alicia Keys
The entire Nirvana discography(yes all of it). They were an awful band in pretty much every way. Which leads me too...
Most Foo Fighters songs. They have a few decent tracks. Mostly garbage.
We Can't Stop-Miley Cyrus
Theres a song that I don't know the name of or who sings it but the lyrics are pretty much, "Betty Lou got a new pair of shoes." over and over.

Gah! I HATE that song. :scared:

Also:
Anything by Rod Stewart or Mumford & Sons, Paramore, or Hunter Hayes
That Rollercoaster song...

Paramore just played our local fair this weekend (I wasn't there, nor do I know anything they do). :lmao:

Kate Micucci princess: is cute. I like her ukelele playing.

She is half of the comedy singing duo Garfunkel and Oates. (Miss Kate is "Oates"; Riki Lindhome is "Garfunkel".) One of their songs is one where they do a medley of pop hits they thought were bad....tunes like "Rush Rush", "Kiss Me", "Barbie Girl" and "I Love You, Always Forever" get a skewering. G&O's tune is called "Worst Song Medley"....I'm sure you can find it on YouTube.

I hate a lot of songs. But ones that come to mind right now are(including but not limited to),

Hall of Fame-The Script feat Will I Am
Girl on Fire-Alicia Keys
The entire Nirvana discography(yes all of it). They were an awful band in pretty much every way. Which leads me too...
Most Foo Fighters songs. They have a few decent tracks. Mostly garbage.
We Can't Stop-Miley Cyrus
Theres a song that I don't know the name of or who sings it but the lyrics are pretty much, "Betty Lou got a new pair of shoes." over and over.

Yep, totally agree on Nirvana and Foo Fighters. Ugh. Totally overplayed bands. 'Walk' by The Foo Fighters is particuraly grating.

Just thought of another one...I Write Sins, Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco.

All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You by Heart, especially the line "we walked in a garden, we planted a tree"

It's over 20 years old and it still remains the worst song ever.

That is the nastiest, skankiest song. :scared: I have to turn it off quickly, lest the visual get stuck in my head and cause me to have to scrub myself with a Brillo pad.

All rap (no exceptions!)
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus (or anything by his daughter as well)
After the Lovin' - Engelbert Humperdinck
Ain't No Sunshine (I know, I know, I know...) - Bill Withers
Anything by Air Supply
Any power ballad by Whitney Houston
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
Bad Girls and Hot Stuff - highly repetitive Donna Summer disco
Bang a Gong (Get it on)
Bennie and the Jets, Crocodile Rock - Elton John
Anything by Frank Valle and the 4 Seasons
Any song with the word "boogie" in the title
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.
Chuck E.'s In Love - Rickie Lee Jones
Colour My World - Chicago
Come to Me - France Joli

I couldn't take it anymore. Had to stop. There are just WAY too many wretched songs out there. I may continue this list sometime when I don't feel quite so sick.

Kate Micucci princess: is cute. I like her ukelele playing.

She is half of the comedy singing duo Garfunkel and Oates. (Miss Kate is "Oates"; Riki Lindhome is "Garfunkel".) One of their songs is one where they do a medley of pop hits they thought were bad....tunes like "Rush Rush", "Kiss Me", "Barbie Girl" and "I Love You, Always Forever" get a skewering. G&O's tune is called "Worst Song Medley"....I'm sure you can find it on YouTube.

Just did a search for that song and it was amusing. I did get annoyed when the one girl says, "Um so this song is a collection of Kate and I's favorite songs growing up." I hate when someone misuses I when they should be using me or my.

Nate should be happy to hear that Too Close made the medley, though. :rotfl2:

Wow, I was thinking I'd come in here to half of the responses being something like: anything Britney Spears, anything Miley Cyrus, anything Jay-Z, anything Justin Beiber, anything rap, anything hip hop, anything dance/techno music, anything so and so...

I'm so glad it's not the case, it's annoying how much people bash that stuff.

Anyway, I really just hate that song "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line, but the Nelly remix. The original is okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter