Baggage Limit on Cruise

NJEMT

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times but I cant seem to find it. My DW and I are going on a Land/Sea/Land trip for our honeymoon and just received our tickets for the cruise. Included were 2 baggage tickets per person. On the airplane we have a set number of bags PLUS one carryon and one personal item (i.e. Laptop, camera, etc) How exactly does the cruise work? How many bags, carry on, person are we allowed?

Thanks!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Large checked bags, I always think the same as the airlines, if you do have other items that you want to check at the port before going on the ship they tag and check them for you. Carry on items we have never had a probblem with the number of bags but remember you have to carry them with you until you can go to your stateroom. My adorable wife takes so many carry on bags I always get stuck carring hers. Sound familiar to anyone else? On the last cruise I got to the port early and we were lined up waiting for the lunch buffet to open, and to my surprise about six other husbands were standing with me loaded with their wife's carry on's while our better half's were checking their makeup.:jester: :jester:
So for your Honeymoon start off right and make her carry the stuff. (like the rest of us would like to do but we are to chicken), just joking!!
Enjoy the trip and your are both lucky in that it will be a great return trip in the later years to relive your honeymoon on a DCL cruise.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter