• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bags on rides?????

bagpi

Earning My Ears
i hope someone can help me. i 've never been to a theme park without someone willing to carry the bags whilst i ran off and had fun. with regard to the big rides at wdw and universal, what do you do with your bags whilst you're on the rides? it's only a small shoulder-type thing, but i expext it would go flying on the big universal rides.

i hopethis doesn't sound too dumb! i'm trying to cover every eventuality! groovy site though!!!!!

thanks for indulging me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi bagpi, and welcome to the DIS UK! :wave:

Don't worry about your bags. On some rides you will be able to carry them on and, on those you can't there are lockers. At Universal they're free for a couple of hours and they're operated with an electronic key-code. They're located by the rides themselves. At WDW, the lockers are located near the park entrances - there is a charge ($5, with some of it refundable, I think).

Tell us about your plans and ask away with all your questions!

Hello bagpi :) :) - a perfectly reasonable question to ask :)

There are lockers at all the parks just beyond the entrances if you'd like to get rid of some things you may need later - some of the rides at Islands Of Adventure and the two big rides at Sea World have lockers right beside them but these are small and for valuables that may easily come off on the ride e.g. sunglasses, purses, wallets, cameras etc. - not sure how big your bag is!

I always find bum bags/ money belts are great for the parks- you can keep your money and your passes very close to you with these and not have to worry about them and you are hands free! You may not like to use them at home, but most people have these around the parks.

Please feel free to post as many questions as you please - and no questions are daft :)

....... I must have posted at the same time as you Debbie :D LOL!

hi bagpi

i was asking exactley the same question, when i went about 5 weeks ago.
theres lockers at the entrance at the disney parks, but thats it, and its to far to keep going back if you need to get things.
at universal they have lockers at men in black, but you can take your bag on everything there anyway. island of a. is better and they do provided lockers, although at a charge, and def. dont take your bags on the water rides. you have been warned.

hope this helps a little.

sam

Anothe r vote for bum-bags so handy you don't have to take them off at all. Less likely hood of me leaving it any where , either.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter