bahama bay review

hiimfiffy

Earning My Ears
i just got back from my 2nd stay at bahama bay resort in davenport and we LOVED it! it was even more fun than the first trip :) we stayed for 3 nights in a grand bahama condo. it was great. i only had a fewww complaints, the can opener didnt work in the condo and of course i didnt find that out until i was halfway into making dinner and trying to open a can :confused3, the blinds yet again were broken/half broken so i had to twist each one to close them at night, and the construction going on across the street from our building started ridiculously early in the am.. around 6:30-7. but none of that was bothersome enough to make me more than a tiny bit annoyed. :thumbsup2 and the construction is only in front of a couple buildings so 95% of the resort wouldnt have any disturbances by it. i didnt mind it though, i could just faintly hear it from our condo.

anywho, time for things we liked! we loved the big 2 person jacuzzi bath tub in the master suite, and the smaller bathroom also had a jacuzzi tub, but for one person. the furniture is all very new and updated, plenty of towels to use plus theres a laundry room in the condo for when you run out, everything was perfectly cleaned and presented very nicely. we loved the poolside restaurant mambos, we ate dinner there and its a great deal for what you get. great food and great views right next to the main pool and lake :cloud9: very relaxing.
we also enjoyed the little convienience store in the lobby, found it useful for soap for the dishwasher, and other little things. it has lots of snacks but theyre veryyy expensive in there, so id avoid buying food there unless theres no other option.

we also took many many pics so in case anyone would like to see what the resort/condos look like here ya go! :thumbsup2

the kids pool area
IMG_3759.jpg

the "beach"
IMG_3739.jpg

one of the 4 pools
IMG_3736.jpg

one of the smaller bedrooms in our condo
IMG_3712.jpg

the lobby at night
IMG_3682.jpg

the smaller bathroom in the condo (which was actually pretty big!)
6224ae00.jpg

the view from our balcony
IMG_3850.jpg

2nd bedroom
IMG_3846.jpg

a sitting area part of the lobby
IMG_3714.jpg

i have lots more pics so if anyone wants to see more just ask :)

The place looks very nice---love the lake view and the beach. How far to WDW is this ?
Thanks for the TR :thumbsup2

its pretty close to disney, about 15 minutes with traffic id say. it took a long time to get there b/c traffic on 192 was really bad but on the way back it was much quicker. i know its 20 miles from universal but im not sure mile wise how far disney is :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter