• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bang for the buck

Depends on how many bucks you have. Epcot resorts are probably the best. You can walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from BW BC or S & D. If not CR and BLT are within walking distance of MK. Really depends on what you looking for. Personally I would stay at BW or BC.

We are going in April for F&G so we are staying at BCV. Most of that trip will be Epcot so that is about the best location and we have never stayed there.

In Sept/Oct we are staying at BLT. We want to be there for the 40th anniversary of MK on Oct 1 and want to be close to that.

It really depends on what you mean as far as "bang for the buck".

Which si the best place to stay onsite for location to all.
thanks:cool1::cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2::):):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm confused - based on some of other posts you are a DVC owner looking to rent out your points? So I assume you've been to Disney but you could never tell by all your posts you have going on - on every board -asking about resorts, restaurants, dining plans, tickets, etc. Are you just trying to get your post count up or what?

I just think these posts are wasting people's time answering all over the boards (I've answered a few of your posts today myself before realizing this).

Basically i am looking for a centrally located place to stay that is close to all. Or to most of the major attractions for accomodations and traveling in park thanks

I'm confused - based on some of other posts you are a DVC owner looking to rent out your points? So I assume you've been to Disney but you could never tell by all your posts you have going on - on every board -asking about resorts, restaurants, dining plans, tickets, etc. Are you just trying to get your post count up or what?

I just think these posts are wasting people's time answering all over the boards (I've answered a few of your posts today myself before realizing this).

Interesting point you bring up Vicki. I am also a DVC owner who has been advised I have to get my post count up in order to offer any more rentals of my points. What you are suggesting this poster of doing is exactly what I don't want to do...waste people's time with questions I know the answers to. Based on your signature, I have visited WDW a few more times than yourself and will try to offer any insights that I might have though most of the posters I read here are more well versed on all things Disney than I.

If the poster here is serious, I'll offer my two cents. I have stayed in most of the DVC resorts and always come back to OKW as my favourite. They're just bigger! You can get to any park from any resort easily with WDW transportation.

Sorry if portions of this post sounded self serving...I suppose that they were.

Interesting point you bring up Vicki. I am also a DVC owner who has been advised I have to get my post count up in order to offer any more rentals of my points. What you are suggesting this poster of doing is exactly what I don't want to do...waste people's time with questions I know the answers to. Based on your signature, I have visited WDW a few more times than yourself and will try to offer any insights that I might have though most of the posters I read here are more well versed on all things Disney than I.

If the poster here is serious, I'll offer my two cents. I have stayed in most of the DVC resorts and always come back to OKW as my favourite. They're just bigger! You can get to any park from any resort easily with WDW transportation.

Sorry if portions of this post sounded self serving...I suppose that they were.

:thumbsup2 LOL - well I would count that post as one towards your meaningful 50! (Of course, I don't get a say though!).

I would say either the EPCOT resorts, or Bay Lake Towers as you can jump right on the monorail.

I have to say that I love walking the canal from EPCOT resorts to Hollywood studios. It is a very peaceful quiet walk, and one of the few places to get away from the crowds. I also enjoyed the walk from OKW - around by the golf course and up to the west side of DTD - or just to walk around SSR which is also very relaxing. Sometimes I need a little break from all the sensory overload you get at WDW - these are two of my favorite places to just take a stroll

Which si the best place to stay onsite for location to all.
thanks:cool1::cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2::):):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

When I think of the best "bang for the buck", I immediately think of the value studios at AKV, especially if you're in one with a savannah view. Especially fo the points they cost, unbeatable!

for the most space. The units there are huge, and the balconies (excluding studios) are equally as big! Our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter