Banning Time

Banned for not having enough Ouran High School Host Club in your signature

Banned because I'm excited for a convention coming up that my friend is cosplaying as Haruhi and I'm cosplaying as catbug for. (And sorry, I'll add more. :) )

Banned because I do know what Avalon High is,but I only saw it once
Cindy said it comes on in February right?

Banned because it's on Feb. 2, but like at 2:30 and 5:30 AM my time
Edit: Actually Feb. 1

Banned because now I need to go to the book store to buy Avalon High, The Fault in Our Stars and the Divergent series

Banned because now I need to go to the book store to buy Avalon High, The Fault in Our Stars and the Divergent series

Banned because Avalon High is epic, Divergent is a good read and I've never heard of The Fault in Our Stars

Banned because you've never heard of The Fault in Our Stars. Some one was talking about it on the getting to know you thread(I think it was Sarah) But I do know that its about two kids with cancer or something like that and fall in love and its becoming a movie that's why I want to read it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter