• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Banshee stock?

gratefulfred

DIS Veteran
Going in the middle of September. We were wondering if the banshee stock is stable yet, or is it still hit or miss?

I can only speak for the one day we were there last week, but we got ours at the end of the day and there were still lots available.

Saw a video on YouTube from 2-3 days ago and it looked like they had plenty. Hopefully, you should be okay.

We were just there on Thursday. Got to Windtraders about 12:30. There were plenty available but only 6 of the 10 (I believe) color choices. We waited about 15 minutes. I will say they seem to have sped up the adoption process because it was a quick demo and let me know what color you want. We were unable to touch the display ones or see which one we bonded with. My son picked one and they handed us a box. No pledge or anything like that. Later on in the day the line was over an hour long.

We were just there on Thursday. Got to Windtraders about 12:30. There were plenty available but only 6 of the 10 (I believe) color choices. We waited about 15 minutes. I will say they seem to have sped up the adoption process because it was a quick demo and let me know what color you want. We were unable to touch the display ones or see which one we bonded with. My son picked one and they handed us a box. No pledge or anything like that. Later on in the day the line was over an hour long.
This is how we experienced it about 3 weeks ago also. There were plenty of banshees available at around 5:00 when we got there, but not all color choices were available. It was a rather rushed experience though still enjoyable. I'm glad we did it. We waited in line about 30 minutes, but I noticed the line was much shorter (by about half) when we left so I think we just got unlucky and jumped in line at a bad time.

As an example... 4 days ago we were told they had 2 colors available. Went yesterday (about same time of day... 11am), and they had MANY different color options available. CM said it is still really variable day to day, "but at least they're not sold out EVERY day now!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter