• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb-

Could I please get:
Olaf 3 LP with The Leitz Family no ship name just the logo
pluto 1 silver ph Christopher no ship name or date
Cinderella 1 silver ph Judy no ship name or date
Genie 1 silver phThe Leitz Family no ship name or date
Olaf silver phThe Leitz Family no ship name or date

Thanks

Hi Barb,

You do such a wonderful job with your designs. We appreciate all your time and talent you put forth in making so many Disney family vacations all that much more magical.

When you have time, we would like to have:

Disney Fantasy - Fantasy Itinerary Map for the Eastern Caribbean
Three Generations: PoPo, Mom, Kristen & Sandrine
January 24-31, 2015
(for the map - our stops are Port Canaveral, St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay)

Journal Pages - any chance we can get one for our cruise path, Port Canaveral, St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

Thank you!

Can I please request the following for our Alaskan cruise...

m and m alaska mh :
Richard and Gina
Disney Wonder
May 2015
20th Wedding Anniversary

mickey alaska 1 mh
Richard (on one ear)
May 2015 (on the other ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

minnie alaska mh
Christa (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Can I get 2 more the same as the above but instead of Mickey can you put Donald and on the other pluto?

Donald on a Mickey Head
Michael (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Pluto on a Mickey Head
Gina (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Thank you!!!

Barbara:
As requested (thank you and sorry that you had to ask):

Karen - Light Brown/Blonde Hair / Hat No. 3 Princess (ADULT)

Joy - Light Brown/Blonde Hair / Hat No. 24 Tink (ADULT)

Frank - Brown Hair / Hat No 58 Mickey Bar (ADULT)

Briana - Brown Hair / Hat No. 1 Princess (ADULT)

Kerri - Brown Hair / Hat No. 26 Princess Pirate (ADULT)

Ray - Brown Hair / Hat No. 69 MM Club (ADULT)

Connor - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 49 Baseball (ADULT)
(If you could make him taller than everyone else it would be funny since he is very tall and taller than our family, but not giant like LOL)

Tyler - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 49 Baseball (CHILD 11)

Cameron - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 42 DCL (CHILD 9)

Cooper - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 54 - Gingerbread (CHILD 7)

THANK YOU AGAIN!
Whew! That was alot of people!

Hi Barb! Thank you so much! Your designs are amazing and it was hard to choose because they were all so good. Could you please make these designs for our upcoming cruise:

Splashin at CC- The Graham Family November 22, 2014

Pirate Cap Pink - Emily
Pirate Cap Pink - Caitlyn
Pirate Cap Pink - Lila

Pirate Cap lt. blue mh - Weston

Sailor Hat w Bow - Emily
Sailor Hat w Bow - Caitlyn
Sailor Hat w Bow - Lila

Sailor Hat w Anchor - Weston

Party Like a Pirate - The Graham Family

Thank you so, so, so ,so much!!

Here you go...

Hi Barb-

Could I please get:
Olaf 3 LP with The Leitz Family no ship name just the logo
pluto 1 silver ph Christopher no ship name or date
Cinderella 1 silver ph Judy no ship name or date
Genie 1 silver phThe Leitz Family no ship name or date
Olaf silver phThe Leitz Family no ship name or date

Thanks

Here you go...

Hi Barb,

You do such a wonderful job with your designs. We appreciate all your time and talent you put forth in making so many Disney family vacations all that much more magical.

When you have time, we would like to have:

Disney Fantasy - Fantasy Itinerary Map for the Eastern Caribbean
Three Generations: PoPo, Mom, Kristen & Sandrine
January 24-31, 2015
(for the map - our stops are Port Canaveral, St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay)

Journal Pages - any chance we can get one for our cruise path, Port Canaveral, St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

Thank you!

Here you go...

Whew! That was alot of people!

Barbara:
THANK YOU!
This is WONDEFUL!

If I wanted to take an image and put on a t-shirt, would I need to size it or will it just work as is and would that be okay with you?

Thanks so much!

Hi Barbara:

Can I make a request?

Life Preserver with Olaf - Donna, Disney Magic
Life Preserver with Minnie - Bonnie, Disney Magic.

I would also LOVE the Journal pages for a Western Caribbean cruise (Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman)

THANKS in advance!!

Hi Barb,
My parents have jumped on board in the past few weeks so I would like to request some designs for them if you have some time.
1. The one with the sunset of Mickey with the two chairs, they are on the Disney Fantasy November 8/14. Karmajit(father), Surinder(Mother).
2. Two different port hole ones with Parmar(last name) on the top and Disney Fantasy on the bottom.
3. Two mickey ears(anyone that you'd like) with mom on one and dad on the other.
4. The Mickey one where he is saluting in the captain suit and the Caption reading "Sailing to the Carribbean. Parmar's
5. One more with the Disney Fantasy Ship with any caption.

Trying to make it easy as possible for you as I know the cruise is only a few weeks away:)
Thanks,
Bali

Barbara:
THANK YOU!
This is WONDEFUL!

If I wanted to take an image and put on a t-shirt, would I need to size it or will it just work as is and would that be okay with you?

Thanks so much!

As is the size is approx. 17 x 11. You size it by inserting it in Microsoft office if you have it. Or you can use a photo program. If you need it sized just let me know what size you need.

Can I please request the following for our Alaskan cruise...

m and m alaska mh :
Richard and Gina
Disney Wonder
May 2015
20th Wedding Anniversary

mickey alaska 1 mh
Richard (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

minnie alaska mh
Christa (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Can I get 2 more the same as the above but instead of Mickey can you put Donald and on the other pluto?

Donald on a Mickey Head
Michael (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Pluto on a Mickey Head
Gina (on one ear)
Disney Wonder
Alaskan Cruise

Thank you!!!

Here you go...

Hi Barbara:

Can I make a request?

Life Preserver with Olaf - Donna, Disney Magic
Life Preserver with Minnie - Bonnie, Disney Magic.

I would also LOVE the Journal pages for a Western Caribbean cruise (Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman)

THANKS in advance!!

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
My parents have jumped on board in the past few weeks so I would like to request some designs for them if you have some time.
1. The one with the sunset of Mickey with the two chairs, they are on the Disney Fantasy November 8/14. Karmajit(father), Surinder(Mother).
2. Two different port hole ones with Parmar(last name) on the top and Disney Fantasy on the bottom.
3. Two mickey ears(anyone that you'd like) with mom on one and dad on the other.
4. The Mickey one where he is saluting in the captain suit and the Caption reading "Sailing to the Carribbean. Parmar's
5. One more with the Disney Fantasy Ship with any caption.

Trying to make it easy as possible for you as I know the cruise is only a few weeks away:)
Thanks,
Bali
Here you go...

Barbara

I noticed my sister's name is missing from the Castaway Cay picture. Im so sorry to ask but can you please add her.

Her name is Kerri and an adult and should be next to Ray. Thanks so much!

Hi Barb thank you for being so quick. I spelled my dad's name wrong some how:( It is Karamjit. If possible can you change that on the sunset Mickey one? They all look very good!!

Barb,
thank you so much for sharing your talents!! These are awesome.
Could I get:

the mickey head with Capt'n Stitch with just Instone

The Splashing @ Castaway Cay with "The Instones"

Spending the Day @ Castaway Cay with "Lynn and Ashleigh"

Mickey head with Chip & Dale in the middle with "Lynn" in one ear and either DCL or the logo in the other.

Mickey head with Stitch with the surf board w/ "Ashleigh" in one ear and either DCL or the logo in the other.

Dis characters on the Beach... Chip and Dale with "Dream Castaway Cay Double Dip"

And lastly.... the chip & dale life preservers any and or all 3 with "Instone" and DCL no year thanks! :)

Thank you so much. Looking forward to being able to use these for many cruises!!! Your work is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :goodvibes

Barbara

I noticed my sister's name is missing from the Castaway Cay picture. Im so sorry to ask but can you please add her.

Her name is Kerri and an adult and should be next to Ray. Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry! It's been fixed in post #265.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter