Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

thank you so much!

Where in SWVA, if you don't mind my asking? I grew up in northern VA, and went to Radford University!

We live way over in the corner bordering KY and TN in Lee County,VA. Beautiful country surrounded by mountains. We are about 8 hours from Richmond.
Barbara

Love love your designs!

Could I please get
Minnie lt blue dot mh with Kalyn
Minnie lt green dot mh with Lauren

Thanks!!!
You rock.

Thanks so much for the designs, they are great! I am trying to do an Olaf themed FE gift for our double dip castaway cay cruise next week and was wondering if you would be able to do put Olaf on any of your beach designs such as Goofy Sailor beach ph or the beach capt mickey. I totally understand if you can't do it but just thought I would ask since all of the Frozen stuff is getting so popular. If there are any castaway / beach Olafs that I am missing please let me know.

I would also like to request the Olaf Silver PH:

Top: Disney Dream Double Dip
Bottom: November 10th - 14th 2014

Thanks so much for the designs, they are great! I am trying to do an Olaf themed FE gift for our double dip castaway cay cruise next week and was wondering if you would be able to do put Olaf on any of your beach designs such as Goofy Sailor beach ph or the beach capt mickey. I totally understand if you can't do it but just thought I would ask since all of the Frozen stuff is getting so popular. If there are any castaway / beach Olafs that I am missing please let me know.

I would also like to request the Olaf Silver PH:

Top: Disney Dream Double Dip
Bottom: November 10th - 14th 2014

Here are a few to choose from...

Hi Barb, One more question, do you have any Olaf FE gift tags? I would be happy with any of the beach designs, from the Robinson's, Cabin # (leave blank). Thanks!

Barb, I am hoping for some last minute help. If its too quick don't worry, just say so.

My husband and I just booked a last minute trip on the Nov 10th Dream Double Dip for our Babymoon and I was hoping I could get some magnets for our door.

I was hoping for the following:
    • M & M island view Deck- Disney Dream Nov 10-14 Rosie and Olivier
    • DVC Member WA 2- Arias Family
    • Dumbo 1MH- Baby Arias Spring 2015
    • Goofy Darth Vader MH- Olivier
    • M and M silhouette mh- Rosie & Olivier
    • Capt america shield mh- Olivier

If there is anything else that you think would be cute for a Babymoon that would be wonderful.

Hi Barb. Great job on everything!!!!

I was hoping you could make the following for my family please:

1. Disney Wonder 1// The Q Family// December7-12, 2014//Wonder

2. Disney Wonder 1 // Grandma Barb// December 7-12, 2104//Wonder

3. Phineas and Ferb 1 LP// Hayden// Wonder

4. Candace LP//Amelia//Wonder

Thanks so much!!!

Brooke

Oops I forgot one more:

Red White Blue Wave///Brittni//December 7-12, 2014//Wonder// Miami, Cozumel, Mexico, Castaway Cay

Thanks!!!

Hello! I would like to request the following, please. Thank you in advance! :cheer2:

1. pirate fairies mh (left ear) Lucia (right ear) Amelie
2. gaston ph (dad) on top World's Strongest Dad (bottom)
3. m and m ariel and eric ph (Mom and Dad) (Happy Anniversary)
4. anna 2 mh (Amelie)
5. Frozen Elsa 1 mh (Lucia)
6. Cozumel mh (The White Familia 2015)
7. pocahontas pretty as a princess mh (Mom)
8. grad hat elsa mh (Lucia class of 2015 Kindergarten)
9. grad hate anna mh (Amelie class of 2015 Pre-K)

I would like to request the following for our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise:
1) image - DVC Member WA 2 / Family name - The Brumbaughs
2) image - Welcome Aboard Princess / Child - Princess Paige
3) image - DCL Cruise Family Photo / Generic DCL instead of ship name / Family - (adults) Doug (52 - Pirate hat), Shay (10 - Maleficent hat), (teen) Haley (8 - Ursula) , (child) Paige (92 - cheshire cat) / brown hair for the girls, none for the dad

Please let me know if I missed anything and thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter