• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Dear Barb, I love your designs!
May I request the following designs?
Darth Vader mh: Allard on left ear, DCL on right ear
C3PO and R2D2mh: Josha on left ear, dcl on right ear
DV will not go home: Allard
Darth Vader mh: Allard om left ear
Mickey dream bow: Heeres family cruisin to the bahama's
Yoda 3mh: Josha left ear, Dcl right ear
gang at the funnel dream mh: right ear disney dream +logo+ Bahama's August 19-22, 2016

Thank you so much!!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb! My kidos caught me looking at the designs on the computer and had a couple more requests :-)

Mickey Head Boba Fett - with the name James
Mickey Head with Mickey and the Red R2D2 - with the name Henry
Mickey Head with the Storm Trooper and Mickey bar - Taste the Dark Side - is it possible to have one name on each ear? Alan and Christine?
And I thought I saw a BB8 Mickey Head somewhere - is it possible to have one made with one name on each ear? Henry and James?

Please and thank you thank you thank you!
Here you go...

I couldn't be happier with what you've done with these Barb. THANK YOU! Since he's 19 I think the 1st version without MM would be his favorite. Could you please make this one with his name, Josh for an Oct. vacay? I got so caught up in the image that I forgot to look at the process for requests so I will put in an official request if that doesn't create confusion. I'll watch for your reply. Millions of thanks to you Barb. You're brilliant.
If you have any other requests just ask for them on this thread. Here you go...

Hi Barb. I have heard wonderful things about what you do here! We are heading out on our 1st Disney Cruise and was told we need some things from you!

Pirate Cap Pink-Emma
Pirate Cap Pink-Kelly
Pirate Cap Red-Adam
Pirate Cap Red-John

Dcl cruise family
John (Male-red hair) Kelly (Female-brown hair) Adam (10 years old, Male-red head), Emma (7 years old, Female-
red head)
Cruising on the Disney Magic March 6-10th 2016

Looking forward to seeing these! Please let me know if you need more info.

Thank you,
Kelly
Glad you found me! I need hat #'s for each person in the DCL cruise family (found in the mouse ear families Photobucket folder). Here are your other requests...

Let's try this one more time. I remade the disigns and reloaded them. Hopefully this works...

It must be me haha! All of the other pictures took me right to the picture. These aren't working, but it's okay! I have taken up too much of your time already and I appreciate what I have! :)

Hi Barb, just a follow up. We are causing in three weeks and was just wondering if these will be ready (my original post was on page 187) if not it is okay but i have been stalking the site for a few days :)

thanks

Hello Barb! We are going on our very first Disney Cruise on 2/20/16. We leave on 2/18. I just found this thread and your designs are so fabulous! If there is time I would be so grateful to get the following:

Fantasy Bow w Mickey
The Meyer Family
Cruisin' to the Western Caribbean

Darth Vader mh
Delaney on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

C3p0 And R2d2 Mh
Harry on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

Ewok mh
Logan on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

Stormtrooper mh
Danielle on left ear
DCL logo on right ear

Please and thank you more than I could say.

Hi Barb, just a follow up. We are causing in three weeks and was just wondering if these will be ready (my original post was on page 187) if not it is okay but i have been stalking the site for a few days :)

thanks
You must have missed them. They are post # 3788 on page 190.

It must be me haha! All of the other pictures took me right to the picture. These aren't working, but it's okay! I have taken up too much of your time already and I appreciate what I have! :)
The other ones did the same to me - couldn't open them. The new ones open fine for me on my pc. Sorry.
Barbara

Last week we booked a Disney cruise for February 20th on the Fantasy - Star Wars at Sea. Got a pretty good VGT rate. We are super excited. I'll definately get everyones requests done before I go.
Barbara
We'll be on the same sailing!! I cannot wait, it can't come soon enough. Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi Barb these are great. I'm not sure if you had seen my other post a week or two ago in regards to the size for the collage. I'm looking to print the collage as a 4x6 picture. Also, I was trying to print these two the same the same dimension (4x6), but it keeps cropping off parts of each design. I know if I print them from home I can click the don't fit to frame box, but I'm looking to print at a store.
I hope these work for you and I hope I'm not too late...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter