Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Thank you! I thought you meant you don't design anything birthday or holiday. Thank you for clearing that ear out!

So...I still haven't figured out how to reply to a post and have that post show up (unless I accidentally just did it here...) Can you do my requests and just leave the word "Christmas" out. I have made the corrections in the list below. I misunderstood your comment and thought you meant you didn't design those items. Sorry about that. I have added a couple items also.

rapunzel mh: Mary (left ear)

mickey jumping mh: Paul (left ear) nothing in right ear

pirate mickey and minnie mh:
John (left ear) Heather (right ear)
James (left ear) Mallory (right ear)
Scott (left ear) Dawn (right ear)
Ross (left ear) Dorianne (right ear)
Rob (left ear) Jennifer (right ear)
Jeff (left ear) Cristy (right ear)
Brian (left ear) Jen (right ear)
Randy (left ear) Steph (right ear)
Erik (left ear) Jessica (right ear)

pirate daisy mh: Marvel (left ear) leave right ear blank

pirate minnie red: Julie (left ear) leave right ear blank

pirate tink mh: Mary (left ear) right ear leave blank

Tangled porthole: The Curran Family (along top), Wonder December 2013 (along bottom)

Tangled porthole: Mary (along top), Disney Wonder December 2013 (along bottom)

Ariel porthole: Mary (along top), Disney Wonder December 2013 (along bottom)

ariel with ship porthole: Mary (along top), Disney Wonder December 2013 (along bottom)

Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole: Can you change this to the Disney Wonder? Family name across the top, Disney Wonder inside porthole, Dec. 21 – 27, 2013 along the bottom
Family Names:
The Curran Family
The Steele Family
The Hall Family
The Livingston Family
The McGrath Family
The Brady Family
The Miller Family
The Uzureau Family
If not, then can you use Disney cruise ship porthole and put Disney Wonder somewhere on the inside of the porthole?

Thank you so much for doing this for all of us! You make our vacations so special!

Heather

Hi Barb! I'm in no rush, we don't cruise until May :) I was wondering if I could request 3 Disigns

1) Splashin at Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, May 2014 Patrick,Amy,Tyler,Jacob,Ana,Mandi,Michael,Chloe,Dylan

2) Party Like a Pirate, same info as above :)

3) Mickey Head with Cinderella and Prince Charming in the center. We are celebrating our 4th anniversary on the cruise, so if you could put "Patrick &Amy" on one ear and maybe Happy Anniversary or something in the other ear? If not that second ear can be left blank :)

Thanks so much!:hug:

Barb,
Thanks sooooo much!
I love them all.
You are so sweet to do this for me and everyone else.
Thanks,
Disfan11:yay:

Hi, I would to request a few Disigns. A friend of mine, her family, and my family going on a cruise together in April. Their first cruise!!!:cool1: I want to make a few magnets for her door, here are the ones:

*MU(Mike and Sully) life preservers portholes- one with Dominic and one that says Jordan(my DD wants one of those too)
*Splashing at Castaway Cay(146 Gang)-Disney Magic April 2014- names are Lou, Tammy, Savanna, Dominic
*Pirate Mickey and Gang mouse head- Disney Magic 2014- Loverde Family
*Minnie beach towel- with Savanna
*M & M sunset deck- Disney Magic 2014 Tammy and Lou, and another with Nikki and Steve(I want one too)
*DCL beach mouse ears family- Disney Magic 2014- Lou(black hair- hat#29), Tammy(blond hair-hat#3), Savanna(black hair- hat#14), Dominic(black hair-hat#52)

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pixiedust:

Hi Barb,
Would you be so kind to do a few for my kids from FROZEN?

Olaf 2mh with the name Thomas on the ear
Olaf 3mh with the name Hayward on the ear
Frozen 2mh with the Barrows Family on the ear

thanks so much!!!!!

tammy

Hi Barb, Hope you had a wonderful time. Could you do 3 more for me? I am addicted to your awesome work. :yay: Thank you in advance.

mickey pirate swinging on rope
1 ear -- pirate caden's
1 ear -- treasure chest

daisy duck pirate
1 ear -- pirate kaylee's
1 ear -- treasure chest

captain mickey
1 ear --welcome home
1 ear-- castaway club members

Thank you again!

Hi Barb,
Would you mind doing a few DISigns for me? Thanks!

Party Like a Pirate = The Schuiling Family
Flying Yoda Mickey ears - Steve (in ear)
Standing Yoda ears - Nick (in ear)
Detroit Tigers with Mickey in baseball uniform (Spencer/Alex in ears) if you have this.
Mickey in chair on beach with clouds - Disney Fantasy 12/21 - 12/28/13 with Schuiling Family Christmas
M&M with island view - Fantasy - Steve & Melissa

Thanks again.

Hi Barb,
I would love if you could make two versions of the Toy Story Gang Porthole by the 18th. I understand if it is too last minute.
Thanks!
Caroline

1. The Brown Family, Disney Dream, November 2013
2. Granny's Getaway, Disney Dream, November 2013

I had been following the prior thread and did not read the current one closely enough! I apologize, I had not seen the notation that you won't be back until the 18th.

I have always been envious of others' beautiful door magnets but could never figure out how to do them. And then I found your post!!! Love all your designs and would appreciate if you could help me with some of them. Thank you so much for sharing with everyone :)

DCL Beach
Tho Portillo Family
Wonder
December 2010
Dad- MM CLUB, Mom-MINNIE 18, Soren 6-RETRO MICKEY, Sawyer 4-RETRO MICKEY, Spencer 3-RETRO MICKEY, Shya 1 1/2- RETRO MINNIE
(we all have black hair)

M&M Sunset Deck
Disney Dream
Member Cruise 2014
Sharen & Paul

Sailor Hat with Bow - Shya
sailor Hat with Anchor - Soren, Sawyer, Spencer

Capt Mickey & Gang on Beach
The Portillo Family
Member Cruise 2014
Dream

Vanellope MH - left - Shya right - 2014

3 Nephews MH - left - Portillo Boys right- 2014

Pirate Mickey & Minnie MH - left - Dad right - Mom

Thank you again!!!!!!

Hello Barb-
We just went on our first Disney Cruise this past week. A lady I met on the cruise told me about this site. I am very anxious to get some art for our cruise with our grandkids. I'm not at all sure how to request what I need. Can you please help me?

I hope you are having a good trip and that you aren't too overwhelmed when you get back! we are taking our first disney cruise on Jan. 10 and would love the following disigns from you if possible!

Mouse Ear Family – if possible on background of DCL ship (Wonder), if not then DCL Beach.
Granoff Family
Disney Wonder
Dave (dad, black hair) hat #64 Grumpy
Dara (mom, black hair) hat #7 Ariel
Gabbie (age 8, girl, brown hair) hat #9 Rapunzel
Zachary (age 6, boy, brown hair) hat #37 Buzz
Simon (age 3, boy, brown hair) hat #48 Donald

Name Tags
Princesses – Dara
Princesses – Gabbie
Mickey Gang – Dave
Mickey Gang – Zachary
Mickey Gang – Simon

thank you!

I am just trying to figure all this out so sorry if this is a silly question. These designs are so cute... What exactly are they for? Do people print th for labels? How of they become magnets?

Thank you so much for completing our disigns! Can't wait to get them printed and ready for the cruise!

By the way, to the poster (meggielove) You can either print these on magnetic paper or print on card stock, then laminate, cut them out and stick magnets on the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter