Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barbara, I love your designs, it is so hard to choose! If you could do the following I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Winter Blues
These are my kind of winter BLUES! - top
Disney Dream 2014
(no names)

Surf Family
Disney Dream
Dad (Donald), Mom (Pluto), Allie (Minnie), Noah (Mickey)

665 Allison Duffy
Change name to Allie
February 2014
Nassau - Day at Sea - Castaway Cay

Pooh and Friends Porthole
The Robinson Family
Disney Dream

Thank you!!

Thank you so much!

Fab 5 Gang Life Preserver
Disney Wonder
The Brunner Family
March 30 - April 4, 2014

Mickey and Minnie Sunset Deck
Disney Wonder
Jody and Gregg

Mickey with Buttons Mickey Head
Ethan

Minnie with Red Dots Mickey Head
Kayla

Barb,

I LOVE the ones you created for me! Now I'm ready to print and I have a couple of questions!

1. It looks like these defaulted to a full page (8.5 x 11) on my Mac. Is this the size most people are using? Seems huge!

2. If we need/want to make it smaller, is there some easy logical way to do that? :)

Thanks!

Hi Barb,

You did some disigns for me for our cruise this past September. We loved them and heard people commenting on them in the hallway. Thank you so much!

We have friends going in May and I'd like to make some magnets for them as a surprise. Would you be able to make the following:

Night ship with fireworks - The Stewlow Family's 1st Cruise - Disney Dream - May 11 - 15, 2014

Keep Calm and Cruise on - The Stewlow Family - Disney Dream - May 11 - 15, 2014

Gray pirate hate mh - Mason

Sailor hate with bow mh - Lori

DCL cruise captain head - Jeff

Thank you in advance for your amazing designs and generosity! You had magic to people's cruises!

Julie:cool1:

Hi Barb -
OMG - I love your designs - could I please have the follwoing when you get a chance!!! Thanks a bunch!

Minnie Mouse names for Stacey and Emma
Mickey Mouse name for Bob

olaf 3 lp
Emma

olaf 3 lp
Haley

cc lifeguard mickey mh
Bob

timon lp
Stacey

Party Like a pirate and have it say The Donegan Family

Donald 2 reading photo life preserver
Ship name Fantasy Name on it Bob

Minnie 1 bathing suit life preserver
Ship name Fantasy Name on it Stacey

Would you happen to have anything with Dumbo on it - if so - could you put E. D.

Thank you soooo much - they are just so stinkin cute!!!

Barb,

I LOVE the ones you created for me! Now I'm ready to print and I have a couple of questions!

1. It looks like these defaulted to a full page (8.5 x 11) on my Mac. Is this the size most people are using? Seems huge!

2. If we need/want to make it smaller, is there some easy logical way to do that? :)

Thanks!
I don't know anything about using a Mac. I use either Microsoft Office Word by inserting the pic onto page and then size it there or use Paint Shop.
Many people do print the images as a full page. I print some as full page and others smaller. Sorry I can't really help you. Maybe someone else that uses Mac can help.
Barbara

Hi Barbara, I love your designs, it is so hard to choose! If you could do the following I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Winter Blues
These are my kind of winter BLUES! - top
Disney Dream 2014
(no names)

Surf Family
Disney Dream
Dad (Donald), Mom (Pluto), Allie (Minnie), Noah (Mickey)

665 Allison Duffy
Change name to Allie
February 2014
Nassau - Day at Sea - Castaway Cay

Pooh and Friends Porthole
The Robinson Family
Disney Dream

Thank you!!

Here you go...

Thank you so much!

Fab 5 Gang Life Preserver
Disney Wonder
The Brunner Family
March 30 - April 4, 2014

Mickey and Minnie Sunset Deck
Disney Wonder
Jody and Gregg

Mickey with Buttons Mickey Head
Ethan

Minnie with Red Dots Mickey Head
Kayla

Here you go...

Hi Barb,

You did some disigns for me for our cruise this past September. We loved them and heard people commenting on them in the hallway. Thank you so much!

We have friends going in May and I'd like to make some magnets for them as a surprise. Would you be able to make the following:

Night ship with fireworks - The Stewlow Family's 1st Cruise - Disney Dream - May 11 - 15, 2014

Keep Calm and Cruise on - The Stewlow Family - Disney Dream - May 11 - 15, 2014

Gray pirate hate mh - Mason

Sailor hate with bow mh - Lori

DCL cruise captain head - Jeff

Thank you in advance for your amazing designs and generosity! You had magic to people's cruises!

Julie:cool1:

Here you go...

Hi Barb -
OMG - I love your designs - could I please have the follwoing when you get a chance!!! Thanks a bunch!

Minnie Mouse names for Stacey and Emma
Mickey Mouse name for Bob

olaf 3 lp
Emma

olaf 3 lp
Haley

cc lifeguard mickey mh
Bob

timon lp
Stacey

Party Like a pirate and have it say The Donegan Family

Donald 2 reading photo life preserver
Ship name Fantasy Name on it Bob

Minnie 1 bathing suit life preserver
Ship name Fantasy Name on it Stacey

Would you happen to have anything with Dumbo on it - if so - could you put E. D.

Thank you soooo much - they are just so stinkin cute!!!

Here you go...

Hi Barb! Love your designs!!!

Could we get......

Olaf Snow Angel mh Maggie 2014

Bulldog mh (from Planes) Bill 2014

Retro Minnie 1 Katie 2014

Minnie Lounging Kristi 2014

Mickey with Binocular Porthole The Pelegrin Family Disney Wonder February 2014

Thanks SO much!!!

Hi Barb! We're planning our next Disney cruise, and it just wouldn't be the same without some of your magical DISigns on our door! :flower3:

Could I please get this one (Greece Cruise MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=10&_suid=139094239721408093866397188518
Left Ear: Team Ryan
Right Ear: Disney Magic June 26 - July 5, 2014 (if that won't fit, you can leave off the date - that's a lot for one ear!)

If you have the time and energy, I would LOVE any other DISigns you could invent for our cruise.

We are going on this one (9-night Mediterranean to Greece & Turkey, out of Venice):
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...ope/itineraries/9-night-mediterranean-cruise/

Other info:
My name is Jessie & my husband's name is Keith
I have always wanted to see Chip & Dale in togas! ;)

I realize you are very busy making all of these wonderful disigns for everyone, so THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Hi Barb!
First let me just say, I have admired your work for quite a while now and am finally jumping on to make some door magnets and keepsakes for my trip! Woo! Thank you so, so much for putting so much time and energy into this. You're awesome!! :lovestruc Hope this isn't too many, if so just let me know. Here are the designs I'd love:

DCL Beach
Disney Dream
May 18-22

PERSON 1
Name: Eva
Hat: 6-Belle
Hair: Long brown

PERSON 2
Name: Sarah
Hat: 14-Cinderella
Hair: Short (if possible :)) brown

Cocktail 2 mh - Right ear: Eva

Cocktail 1 mh - Right ear: Sarah

Nurse cap mh - Right ear: Eva

Nurse cap mh - Right ear: Sarah

I have been unable to access the designs on photobucket. When i click on the links, it always takes me to the page that asks for the password. Help, please!

Sorry for that second question that was the same. It told me that it did not go through, then i saw the first one, right after i posted the second. Whoops. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter