Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hello!

May I please get:

M and M Alaska MH for Richard and Laura, 10th Wedding Anniversary, Disney Wonder, August 2014

M and M Kissing Alaska for Richard and Laura Graham, Our First Cruise, August 2014

M and M Happy Dance Alaska for Shannon and Gavin Perez, Our First Cruise Together, June 2014

Alaska M and M on Deck for The Shaw Family, June 30 - July 7, 2014

Thank You. How do I retrieve these when they are ready?

Debbie Shaw

Hi Barb, If it is okay I have a couple of more requests, thanks so much!

mickey and gang on beach -dream
Top - Blank
Bottom - February 2014

Pooh and gang porthole
Top - 2014 (no name)
Disney Dream

Gang at cc dream
February 23 - 27, 2014

1101 Surfboard Family
same design but use Minnie instead of Allie and Mickey instead of Noah (kids don't want their names on the door)

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

minnie red polka dot mouse ears
Allie (for inside the room :))

Hi Barb!

I would like

DISign: Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole
Name: Our First Disney Cruise
Date: Nov 29-Dec 6 2014
Ship Name: Fantasy
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
Not sure if you can add San Juan, St Thomas & Castaway Cay or not.

Hi Barb! Love your designs!!!

Could we get......

Olaf Snow Angel mh Maggie 2014

Bulldog mh (from Planes) Bill 2014

Retro Minnie 1 Katie 2014

Minnie Lounging Kristi 2014

Mickey with Binocular Porthole The Pelegrin Family Disney Wonder February 2014

Thanks SO much!!!

Here you go...

Hi Barb! I absolutely adore your designs! I am planning a family reunion vacation and would love to see if you would be willing to make a few for our cabin doors. Specifically, I am looking for:

ariel and eric mh- Chris (one ear) and Rick (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and gang mh- The Bleuer Family (one ear) and Disney Dream 2014 (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and minnie mh- Doug (one ear) and Steph (the opposite ear)

pirates life for me- The Turner Family and then Disney Dream (vs. Fantasy). Instead of "It's a Pirate's Life for Me" can it possibly say "It's a Pirate's Life for Us"?

Again, thank you so very much for doing this. I know my family will be shocked and thrilled to see these on their cabin doors when they arrive.

Hi Barb! We're planning our next Disney cruise, and it just wouldn't be the same without some of your magical DISigns on our door! :flower3:

Could I please get this one (Greece Cruise MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=10&_suid=139094239721408093866397188518
Left Ear: Team Ryan
Right Ear: Disney Magic June 26 - July 5, 2014 (if that won't fit, you can leave off the date - that's a lot for one ear!)

If you have the time and energy, I would LOVE any other DISigns you could invent for our cruise.

We are going on this one (9-night Mediterranean to Greece & Turkey, out of Venice):
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...ope/itineraries/9-night-mediterranean-cruise/

Other info:
My name is Jessie & my husband's name is Keith
I have always wanted to see Chip & Dale in togas! ;)

I realize you are very busy making all of these wonderful disigns for everyone, so THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Since your cruise is not till June I am going to finish the other requests first. I have some ideas for DISigns for your cruise but I will need a couple days to finish them. I should have them done by tomorrow or the next day.
Barbara

Since your cruise is not till June I am going to finish the other requests first. I have some ideas for DISigns for your cruise but I will need a couple days to finish them. I should have them done by tomorrow or the next day.
Barbara

Absolutely! That's why I figured I would ask early!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks again!

Hi Barb!
First let me just say, I have admired your work for quite a while now and am finally jumping on to make some door magnets and keepsakes for my trip! Woo! Thank you so, so much for putting so much time and energy into this. You're awesome!! :lovestruc Hope this isn't too many, if so just let me know. Here are the designs I'd love:

DCL Beach
Disney Dream
May 18-22

PERSON 1
Name: Eva
Hat: 6-Belle
Hair: Long brown

PERSON 2
Name: Sarah
Hat: 14-Cinderella
Hair: Short (if possible :)) brown

Cocktail 2 mh - Right ear: Eva

Cocktail 1 mh - Right ear: Sarah

Nurse cap mh - Right ear: Eva

Nurse cap mh - Right ear: Sarah

Here you go...

Hello!

May I please get:

M and M Alaska MH for Richard and Laura, 10th Wedding Anniversary, Disney Wonder, August 2014

M and M Kissing Alaska for Richard and Laura Graham, Our First Cruise, August 2014

M and M Happy Dance Alaska for Shannon and Gavin Perez, Our First Cruise Together, June 2014

Alaska M and M on Deck for The Shaw Family, June 30 - July 7, 2014

Thank You. How do I retrieve these when they are ready?

Debbie Shaw
Here you go...

Hi Barb, If it is okay I have a couple of more requests, thanks so much!

mickey and gang on beach -dream
Top - Blank
Bottom - February 2014

Pooh and gang porthole
Top - 2014 (no name)
Disney Dream

Gang at cc dream
February 23 - 27, 2014

1101 Surfboard Family
same design but use Minnie instead of Allie and Mickey instead of Noah (kids don't want their names on the door)

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

minnie red polka dot mouse ears
Allie (for inside the room :))

Here you go...

Hi Barb! I absolutely adore your designs! I am planning a family reunion vacation and would love to see if you would be willing to make a few for our cabin doors. Specifically, I am looking for:

ariel and eric mh- Chris (one ear) and Rick (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and gang mh- The Bleuer Family (one ear) and Disney Dream 2014 (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and minnie mh- Doug (one ear) and Steph (the opposite ear)

pirates life for me- The Turner Family and then Disney Dream (vs. Fantasy). Instead of "It's a Pirate's Life for Me" can it possibly say "It's a Pirate's Life for Us"?

Again, thank you so very much for doing this. I know my family will be shocked and thrilled to see these on their cabin doors when they arrive.
Here you go...

Hello! I was wondering if u could do some magnets for my family
Kelly (Belle or Minnie Mouse)
Nana (Fairy Godmother)
Anything for the Fantasy (Tracy-Evans 2014) on it
Splashing at Castaway Cay 2014 with characters on the beach
Thank You!!!

Hi everybody! I would love some magnets made as FE gifts. How much are the magnets?

Hi Barb! We're planning our next Disney cruise, and it just wouldn't be the same without some of your magical DISigns on our door! :flower3:

Could I please get this one (Greece Cruise MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=10&_suid=139094239721408093866397188518
Left Ear: Team Ryan
Right Ear: Disney Magic June 26 - July 5, 2014 (if that won't fit, you can leave off the date - that's a lot for one ear!)

If you have the time and energy, I would LOVE any other DISigns you could invent for our cruise.

We are going on this one (9-night Mediterranean to Greece & Turkey, out of Venice):
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...ope/itineraries/9-night-mediterranean-cruise/

Other info:
My name is Jessie & my husband's name is Keith
I have always wanted to see Chip & Dale in togas! ;)

I realize you are very busy making all of these wonderful disigns for everyone, so THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
Here are a few I came up with. If you want anything changed just let me know...

Hi everybody! I would love some magnets made as FE gifts. How much are the magnets?

There is no charge for the DISigns. You have to print them out yourself.
Look thru my Photobucket using the links and password in post #2 of this thread. Then make your request on this thread with all of the info that you want on each DISign. Then I will post the finished DISign on this thread.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter