• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

I am totally new to this and cruise! Our first disney cruise in April!!!!!! Looking for door decorations??? How does this work? We are beyond excited!

I am not picky.. Looking for anything frozen for my girls!
I love the surf board one!!! We are going on the dream!

I'm happy to make you some DISigns. You need to go to my photobucket (links and password in post 1 & 2 of this thread) and let me know which pics you want personalized. Please give me the title for each DISign that you want. I do not post blanks. I need names to personalize these.
Barbara

I love both designs! I wasn't sure how anyone could creatively add all the info I gave you, but you certainly exceeded the challenge.

Mickey Head requests please.

2 Mickey w/buttons - one for "Tom" and one for "Sam"

3 Black MH w/bow - "Emily", "Amanda" and "Julie"

Thanks!

Barb - Absolutely love your work. If you have time would like the following:

(1) Can you do Magic in the Eastern Caribbean like “magic in bahamas”?
The Hicks Family
November 2014
(2) Pirate Fairies mh
Ava
(3) Pirate can be hero mh
Keith
(4) Castle w fireworks mh
The Hicks Family
WDW Vacation 2014
(5) Pirate mickey and Minnie mh
Keith & Wendy
(6) Wdw and cruise mh
The Hicks Family
November 2014
(7) Olaf beach mh
Wendy

I just found out that someone on Ebay is selling my DISigns on Ebay for profit. One of my DISigns that was stolen does not even have a Disney character on it. It is something that is unique and they are selling it.
This makes me very sad.:sad2: I have put alot of time and energy into these DISigns. I thought by putting a password I would be protected - I was wrong.
I am going to finish all requests up to this point. I need to figure out what to do until I do - I will be closing my Photobucket and not taking requests. I am sorry but I just don't know what else to do.
Barbara

I'm sorry for this action against you. :(
Praying you know how to proceed. :(
Thank you for what you have done.

Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoy doing this for everyone. I will continue but I have to do something to hide the disigns from search engines.
I'll be back to doing this as soon as I figure out what to do with my Photobucket and 4shared.
Thanks, Barbara

Your designs are awesome! I would like to make a request.
We are sailing on the Fantasy March 29-April 5
If possible I would like:

Disney family DCL beach Gary 40s grey/brown hair, Stitch; Ann Marie 40's blond, Dumbo or Stitch; Zachary 18 brown Chernabog or Mickey; Caroline 9 blond Minnie or Daisy. Our Family Trip

Mickey head graduation cap or similar with Zachary 2014

Anything Elsa/Frozen with Caroline 2014

Anything Stitch with Gary 2014

Anything Dumbo with Ann Marie 2014

Disney Fantasy with Fireworks with date March 29-April 5

Thank you in advance! I really appreciate it if you are able
I was unable to access your photobucket so I will be thrilled with anything you have in the above characters.

Here you go...

I just found out that someone on Ebay is selling my DISigns on Ebay for profit. One of my DISigns that was stolen does not even have a Disney character on it. It is something that is unique and they are selling it. This makes me very sad.:sad2: I have put alot of time and energy into these DISigns. I thought by putting a password I would be protected - I was wrong. I am going to finish all requests up to this point. I need to figure out what to do until I do - I will be closing my Photobucket and not taking requests. I am sorry but I just don't know what else to do. Barbara

Oh no!

So sorry to hear this. We loved the designs that you made for us. I'd love to leave that person a nice message about stealing your designs. Continue to take the high road. You are very respected on these boards. :)

So sorry to hear this! :mad:
Love you're work and thanks for that!

Hope that you be back soon :grouphug:

Barb, I am completely blown away by both your talent and your generosity! Thank you so much for sharing your magic with all of us.

Here are my requests, if you have time:

DCL Ship; The Kisicki Family; Western Caribbean; Disney Fantasy; June 7-14, 2014
Welcome Aboard Ship Porthole; Disney Fantasy; June 2014, The Kisicki Family
DCL Mickey Gang; The Kisicki Family, June 7-14, 2014
Olaf life preserver; Vanessa, Lauren, and Corinne; no text on top
Peter Pan Charph; The Kisicki Family; June 2014; Disney Fantasy
DCL name tag 1; Lauren; no other text
DCL name tag 1; Corinne; no other text
DCL name tag 1; Vanessa; no other text
Frozen elsa 1 mh; Lauren
Anna 2 mh; Corinne
Pirate Mickey standing 1 – Lauren left ear
Pirate Minnie red – Corinne left ear

Thank you!!
Here you go...

Hi Barbara
Your designs are fabulous!
Would you mind doing me some please...there is no rush as we dont go till August!
We are taking our two Grandaughters on their first cruise and cannot wait!

These are the ones I know they would like...

Minnie Hipster Name Hannah Ship Magic

Minnie Purple Name Hazel Ship Magic

Pirate family....
Grandad age 64 red hair
Nan age 57 blonde hair
Hazel age 8 long black hair
Hannah age 5 mid red hair
Magic August 7 to 11 2014

Mickey and Minnie Magic
The Trainor Family
August 7th -11th 2014
Mediteranean

Island view
Nan and Grandad

Thanks again.
We went on our 1st cruise with our grandkids. We had a great time. They loved it. Great memories! Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter