Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,
How fun! Your disigns are INCREDIBLE! I'm new to all this stuff as we are readying for our first disney cruise in August and was wondering if you do designs with the Gravity Falls Characters?

Blessings to you for sharing your talent with the world!
Carol :)

I am so totally not computer smart, I have been to post number 2 a zillion times and can't not figure out how to look at your photobucket account. can you please help a grandma like me?? LOl...so sad!

Hi Barb

I hope I am doing this right. Last minute cruise here. We leave Tuesday so not sure if you can get to this in time. Thanks in advance

1. M&M Island
2. Jimmy and Mary
3. Disney Fantasy

1. Mickey and gang porthole
2. The Hollowell family
3. Disney Fantasy August 2014

1. Blue Crown MH
2. Julie

1. Retro MH
2. Jimmy

1. Retro Minnie Ears Head
2. Mary

1. R2D2 MH
2. Ryan

Thank you so much for making our trip even better with these great DISigns :)

Hi Barb sorry to bother you I am trying to print out Olivia and Serenas magnets and for some reason they are coming out blurry. Mine and Gregs came out perfect. Am I doing something wrong or is it sized different then the other ones? Thank you so much for your help.

Diane

Hi Barb,
How fun! Your disigns are INCREDIBLE! I'm new to all this stuff as we are readying for our first disney cruise in August and was wondering if you do designs with the Gravity Falls Characters?

Blessings to you for sharing your talent with the world!
Carol :)

I haven't but I can. Just let me know what you need and how you want it personalized.

I am so totally not computer smart, I have been to post number 2 a zillion times and can't not figure out how to look at your photobucket account. can you please help a grandma like me?? LOl...so sad!

Just click on a link that is in post #2. Then type in the password that is also in post #2. Be sure to check out all of the folders and sub folders.
Barbara

Hi Barb sorry to bother you I am trying to print out Olivia and Serenas magnets and for some reason they are coming out blurry. Mine and Gregs came out perfect. Am I doing something wrong or is it sized different then the other ones? Thank you so much for your help.

Diane

They are all the same size. Sounds like you didn't download those 2 expanded to full size. Try downloading them again.
Barbara

I love your designs. Would it be possible if I could get some for my upcoming cruise.
Could I get 4 Captain Mickey 1 mh one with the name Lindsey, Evan, Susan and Doug and if possible the fantasy with fireworks ph with the name The Bianco Family, with the sail dates August 23- 30 2014 ?
Thank you so much

Hi there,

Your magnet designs are awesome! If it is not too much trouble we would love the surrboard design. Details are below:

1.The image title: SurfboardDISigns, rectangular beach
2. The name you want on the disign. The Minton Family
3. The dates of your cruise August 30-September 6, 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/a
7. Bruce Surfboard - David
Minnie Surfboard - Jill
Elsa Surboard - Taylor
Princess Surfboard - Samantha

Please let me know if I left something out and thank you so much!!

~Jill:yay:

Your designs are fantastic. We are excited to be going on our first cruise the end of August. May I request the following for our 2 families:

Title: Fantasy itinerary map
Name: The Rhambeau Family
Dates: Eastern Caribbean August 23-30, 2014

Title: M and M island view deck
Upper caption: The Rhambeau Family
Lower caption: View Second To None

Title: Nite ship w fireworks - Disney Fantasy ( 2 please)
Upper caption for 2 families: The Rhambeau Family , The Chua-Rhamdeen Family
Lower caption: August 23-30, 2014 for both

Title: Toronto Blue Jays mh,
Left ear: Steve
Right ear: team logo

Title: Capt. America shield mh
Left ear: Marcus
Right ear: dcl logo

Title: Tink silhouette mh
Left ear: Judy
Right ear: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Title: Pirate sayings skull mh
Left ear: Dan

Title: Designer Evil queen mh
Left ear: Nerissa

Title: Pirate Belle ph
Upper caption: Sydney
Lower caption: Disney Fantasy

Title: Welcome aboard princess (2 please)
Names: Princess Jessica, Princess Sydney

Much thanks.:)

Wow can't believe its already been 250 pages since my 1st DISigns thread. It's been alot of fun knowing that I've made alot of people smile. Here's to the next 250!
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

sale!
If you can do some for my family I would appreciate it. You made us some nice ones a few years ago (thank you!) and we've used them, multiple times but now they are missing in action. Our sale date is aug 30 2014.

1)Minion beach mh -left ear Caleb
2)Mickey lounging mh- left ear Tim
3)Minnie beach chair mh - left ear Sue
4)Minion ph 5 -- is it possible this pic could be on mickey head? Left ear Corban
5)any minion in water mickey head? Left ear Cohen
Right ear could say disney cruise

You are so awesome and kind to do this for everyone. Thank you!!

Hello! Brand new cruiser here! I am in awe that you do this wonderful thing for fellow cruisers! I'm overwhelmed by the number of options.

Could I get the following (cruising 11/3/14)

1. Dcl cruise family
Carter family
November 3, 2014
Disney dream
Western Caribbean cruise
Dennis - male brown hair hat 68
Nikki - female brown hair hat 68
Riley - male (age 5) brown hair hat 68
Gavin - male (age 3) brown hair hat 68
*is there any way to add a star or something? I'd really like to represent my daughter Delaney (would be 6) who passed away on our family magnet. Any ideas if it is possible would be appreciated

2. Pirate Mickey w swords 2 mh
Right ear - gavin
Left ear - 2014

3. Yo ho pirate Mickey mh
Right ear - Riley
Left ear - 2014

Thank you so much! You are amazing!

Nikki

Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter