• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barry to Head Theme Parks?

larworth

DIS Veteran
A recent article with some speculation about Barry (sorry) Diller and the parks for 2002

http://orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-cfbtourism14011402jan14.story

Now, if they were only to get the right Barry for the job we sure wouldn't have to speculate much on the outcome of that last sentence
Analysts, theme park consultants and Universal Orlando insiders point out that the 2002 budgets for the company's two Orlando theme parks -- Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios -- were approved by officials at the parent company before the deal.

Still, there isn't much to prevent Barry from changing the numbers, let alone wielding a heavy influence on preparations for 2003.

Yeah, and pork brains would be more readily available than turkey legs at the parks!!!

YIKES!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Karen

Not to mention we'd all have to eat bug lollipops after riding Hulk!:eek:

And every mother would have to hide their daughters!! :earseek:

poor Barry, I wonder if he even knows the boards are back up????
laugh1.gif

I'm glad that they are back up now. I've missed this board. Actually the bug lollypops will be available out in front of MIB.

I think I would take that job in a heartbeat. Robin gets a dumpster view room and a new coaster will go up. Something like Wicked Twister? :)

And Hurricanes available at every soda stand (sorry, had to throw that one in!) By the way, dude, that Wicked Twister looks to be a nightmare of a line. With only one train and the thing has to go back and forth three times or something, logic indicates a monster, painfully slow line. Which also means less people on line for Milleninum Force...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter