• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bars are 'dead' at night???

And this is why I tend to AVIOD them late at night. I do not want to be chatted up by strangers.
Alright..... LOL
I dont think it matters if it is late at night or not, people chat with each other at pool side bars, and bars on ships in general regardless of the time of day.. It's just friendliness

Last edited:
Alright..... LOL
I dont think it matters if it is late at night or not, people chat with each other at pool side bars, and bars on ships in general regardless of the time of day.. It's just friendliness

Right. We've met some great friends on Disney Cruises, some which we've continued to vacation with. One of the best parts of the cruise is meeting new friends.

Right. We've met some great friends on Disney Cruises, some which we've continued to vacation with. One of the best parts of the cruise is meeting new friends.
Met a few myself, the couple we ate dinners with and hung out with at the bars on board were super nice. We keep in touch to this day still.

One of my closest friends I met in a disboards meet group for a 2010 Mediterranean Magic cruise.

I enjoy relaxing with a cocktail or cognac. We always spend a little time in the evening at a lounge.
Our nightly routine was a glass of port, sometimes I'd throw in an old fashioned. Very relaxing to sit at the bar and chat with other cruisers, or the bartender, if the bar was not crowded.

Our nightly routine was a glass of port, sometimes I'd throw in an old fashioned. Very relaxing to sit at the bar and chat with other cruisers, or the bartender, if the bar was not crowded.
I'm a bourbon man myself....but same idea. We would have a nightcap with a few drinks and usually talk to the other guests after a busy day on the boat/port. Great way to relax and get to know others. Surprising how often I would see the people we chatted with throughout the cruise LOL. Great times for sure, hopefully they come back....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter