bars at AKL??

Yes....There's Victoria Falls. It's down a few steps from the lobby and is on balcony overlooking Boma. I liked the African beer, Casablanca. It's a nice quiet spot and they serve a variety of appetizers.

You just asked the Million dollar question!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO, the absolutely, very, definite, best lounge in WDW is Victoria Falls at the AKL. It's right off the lobby. the wonderful exotic aromas from Boma and Jiko drift up to tickle your sense of smell, the babbling of the brook and falls provide a soothing background noise, and the inspired lighting designs provides enough to make it comfortable, yet not so much as to ruin the intimacy.

Wish I was there right now...

Anne

Originally posted by Bob NC
Yes....There's Victoria Falls. It's down a few steps from the lobby and is on balcony overlooking Boma. I liked the African beer, Casablanca. It's a nice quiet spot and they serve a variety of appetizers.

Thanks Bob,

Will definitely have to try that Casablanca.

Also Chrissy.. keep your eyes open for John Travolta who was spotted at Victoria Falls recently! (sadly, his wife was with him)

>>^..^<<

ooooh really!!! how exciting. it's a mom and daughter vacation only. no MEN!!! i hope we see him!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter