Baseball - It's What's on Your Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OMG YES, YES, YES!!! GLEE COVERING BEATLES!!!!
And Chris FINALLY gets to sing!!!
But I would prefer if he sang it on his own (like Dont Cry For Me Argentina) not with Warblers.
Nah, whatever. CHRIS IS SINGING A BEATLES SONG."

Hmm, this person sounds way too excited for something that's already happened in a previous episode...
?

Copied it from a Glee forum. Kurt is going to sing Blackbird by the Beatles in an upcoming episode. I said the person sounded (or typed, or whatever...) way too excited for something that's already happened. Kurt sang I Wanna Hold Your Hand by the Beatles in that episode on Religion.

engorgement.jpg

Copied it from a Glee forum. Kurt is going to sing Blackbird by the Beatles in an upcoming episode. I said the person sounded (or typed, or whatever...) way too excited for something that's already happened. Kurt sang I Wanna Hold Your Hand by the Beatles in that episode on Religion.
OHHH.

Now it makes sense.

kurt already destroyed one beatles song -_-

Doing a project on Aretha Franklin,having a fun time. :-) I'm getting obsessed with her music now.

Rock (A-Bye Your Baby) <3

FRIDAY! <3 Too bad I have to babysit tonight :/

It's my only source of income, besides birthdays/holidays. So I'm gonna have to deal and babysit. It's not that long. About 1 hour and 30 minutes. I'll survive.

I like the Lays commercial.

"The best potatos come from California"
"No, they come from Florida!"
"Best potatos are grown in Michigan!"
"Texas has the best potatos"
"Not California."
"Oregon's got the best."
"Michigan can't beat Florida."

Y'ALL ARE SO DUMB. THE BEST POTATOS COME FROM IDAHO. NO COMPARISION. I mean, Idaho IS the potato state. So... it's no race. Idaho wins. I don't even care, but they win xD

Luke, I am your father!
Haha, that takes me back to the delivery room.
That's what I said to you when you were coming out of your mum's lady parts.
OMG Dad!

I was looking at cameras and I thought this one looked cool because I love the look of old-style cameras (I even have a few, but they need film and idk where to get it from) but it has all the cool modern stuff in it as well. Then I googled it and it was £1000. Sad times. ;_;

I'm trying to pick between option 1 and option 2... I think writing a story will be better for me than writing a fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter