Basket/Care Package Delivery to Friends.... Can we pre-pay?

CarlyMur09

Mouseketeer
Hi, all,

My family has friends that are heading down to Disney 2 weeks from Saturday for their first trip (postponed two-three times). They know they aren't getting the full experience just yet, and will likely plan another trip when things return to normal if they enjoy this one.

My family was looking into sending one of the baskets to them, either via Etsy, one of the furloughed cast members, or through the official Disney channel, but we don't want them to get hit with the charge for delivery or picking it up. Has anyone been able to pay ahead for the package fee, or is there an alternative way to get them to the family?

THanks, all.

Are you having it delivered, or having it shipped?

I think there's a difference.

If the furloughed cast member is in the Orlando area and is driving it to the hotel, that's one thing.

If UPS or FedEx or the Post Office is delivering it, that's something else.

This has the rules for getting groceries delivered (which is not exactly what you are asking):
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/
This has the rules for getting a package shipped to a hotel which has a convention center attached to it:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/business-centers/
You should be able to click on the links even if they seem to still be loading. Both are links from the official Disney World website.

MouseMarketplace.com would be my recommendation. It’s owned by two furloughed CMs and has amazing customer service. They do personalized baskets. Details are on their website. I believe they will deliver directly to the recipient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter