Basketball on the 3-day Wonder

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
I was looking at my old Navigators and it showed 3-on-3 & 3-point shot competitions on Nassau day. The new navigators don't show this. Does anyone know if they're doing any organized basketball activities on board the short Wonder cruise?

We were on the 3 day wonder in March. With a pre-teen and teenager (both boys) they also wondered about the Basketball activities before we sailed and had planned on entering the 3 on 3 with their Dad. To our dismay there were no organized bb activities when we traveled, but always pick- up games going on. Until my oldest was brave enough to jump into a game he was very dissapointed. The bb court was busy from sun up until the late hours of the night. Also - we could not find a basketball on the boat to save our lives. I think there was only one basketball and Im not sure if it was Disneys or one that someone had brought. Next time we will somehow try to lug one along so they can at the least shoot around. The gift shops dont sell but the real tiny light weight basketballs that would not work for playing.

Thanks for the reply, RoseGarden. Not sure we will want to haul a deflated basketball & pump - but at least we know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter