• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bastille day during visit

angela_newlands

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been in Paris during this date ? Wondered if transport services were restricted during this date and info on the type of things to expect in the centre pf paris on this date...also wanted to check that DLP is open.

DLP is definitely open on that date and there are fireworks. It used to be the start of the summer seaon but for the last few yrs it has started a bit earlier.

I was in Paris for Bastille day several yrs ago (well ok about 30 :scared1: - it only seems like yesterday). There was normal transport during the day but in the evening we had all been to an open air concert in the Place de la Concorde and trying to get a metro back was impossible - there were so many people but so few trains that we ended up walking home right across Paris.

Are you thinking of transport to DLP from Paris or into Paris from DLP? If so Im not certain as some people will be working so there will be trains but they may be restricted especially late evening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter