Bathrooms at PC/going to resort after cruise

enzy65

Mouseketeer
Are there any bathrooms after you leave the building and before you get on a bus to WDW? I never thought to look before.
Also DCL rep told me when I made transfers to the resort that the bus leaves at 9am and I would have a letter in my cabin night before. Different from what I have done before, thought buses left when filled. Can anyone fill me in on this? We will be on the WISH.

IIRC, there are bathrooms on the outside of the terminal. I remember seeing them on the left hand side as you're facing the entrance. There's also some in the parking garage.

The bus that goes to Disney resorts is different from the ones that go to the airport. Well, it's the same kind of bus, but it's special. The airport buses depart when they're full, as you said. The resort bus (or sometimes buses) leaves at 9am. They'll wait for you if you're late, but then you'll be delaying everyone else, so please be on time. When I took the resort bus, we actually left early because everyone was onboard before the scheduled departure time.

You will indeed get a letter the night before to explain this.

Do you know if you have to be out of your cabin before 8am to make that bus?? We take our own luggage off and do not eat at the MDR, just 2 adults.

Do you know if you have to be out of your cabin before 8am to make that bus?? We take our own luggage off and do not eat at the MDR, just 2 adults.

We were told to be in line with our bags to exit the ship a bit before 8am because the line can get long and we needed to be on the bus at 9am. That being said, we ended up being the first ones on the bus and sat for about 45 mins before heading out.

I hate sitting on the bus that long. Last time we debarked the fantasy, it was so quick and easy. Went to airport that trip and arrived by 9:15am. All is good even if we are 1st on the bus, don’t want to be the late arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter