battle of the shows: round 1

fan of the TTA

enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner
so yeah, my own lil tornament!. each week i will ask a question then list the names of the shows, all you have to do is vote for the 1 you think best describes the statement.

at the end, there will be a few shows left (and then we'll have 1 final round to see which show is really the best in wdw!)

round 1: best show for families

legend of the lion king or festival of the lion king

ticki room or beauty and the beast

hunchback or honey, i shrunk the audience!

remember, the 2 shows with the most votes will carry on to the next round

good luck voting

I don't get it. Am I supposed to vote for either or in all three pairs?

Also, you might want to post this on the Theme Parks Community Board instead.

I don't get it either. Is this supposed to be a poll? Then it ought to be posted as a poll. What do you mean Festival of the Lion King or Legend of the Lion King? Is that a choice between those two shows? Legend has been gone for years, Philharmagic is in its place.

Can you be a little more specific please? :goodvibes

I don't get it. Am I supposed to vote for either or in all three pairs?

Also, you might want to post this on the Theme Parks Community Board instead.

i will explain again:
on each line there are 2 shows, you vote for the 1 that you think is better for families. 1 for the lion king, 1 for the stunt show etc.

at the end of the round, say if legend of the lion king got 4 votes, and festival got 2, then legend would move to the next round. same with all the pairs.

where's the theme park comunity board, didon't know there was 1?

i will explain again:
on each line there are 2 shows, you vote for the 1 that you think is better for families. 1 for the lion king, 1 for the stunt show etc.

at the end of the round, say if legend of the lion king got 4 votes, and festival got 2, then legend would move to the next round. same with all the pairs.

where's the theme park comunity board, didon't know there was 1?

OK but...it is really irrelevant choosing between Festival and Legend of the Lion King as Legend is no longer there....

Also the Hunchback show isn't there any more either :confused3

so yeah, my own lil tornament!. each week i will ask a question then list the names of the shows, all you have to do is vote for the 1 you think best describes the statement.

at the end, there will be a few shows left (and then we'll have 1 final round to see which show is really the best in wdw!)

round 1: best show for families

legend of the lion king or festival of the lion king

ticki room or beauty and the beast

hunchback or honey, i shrunk the audience!

remember, the 2 shows with the most votes will carry on to the next round

good luck voting

Festival of the Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Hunchback

There's a link for the theme park community board on the main page of the theme parks board. It's where all the games and photo threads are posted.

So, these are the pairs you want us to vote for even though many don't exist anymore?

There's a link for the theme park community board on the main page of the theme parks board. It's where all the games and photo threads are posted.

So, these are the pairs you want us to vote for even though many don't exist anymore?

you got it. and, even though they don't exist anymoore, they were legends

Moving this thread to where the games and photo threads are kept on the ThemeParks Community Board.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter