Bawb Watching

Masonic Mouse

Mouseketeer
I have not listened to any of my Podcasts this week since I will have an 18 hour Drive to WDW starting at 3:30 AM:surfweb: on Saturday and I want to listen to them then. So While at WDW and Univ. next week is there any good places to go for Bawb Watching?:cool2: and yes I know it is Catch and release.

Jeff

Well, Bob is not exactly an elusive creature! Just keep your eyes peeled for the green kaht with camara and other novelties attached to it! :goodvibes

If you are going to be in all four parks for several days, you are almost guaranteed to spot him!

If you're in MK, Aloha Isle (aka the Dole Whip Stand) is a good spot for Bawb spotting. He's fast, so keep your eyes open.

Julie, has he changed the light on Kaht Kahm? With Christmas over, I am guessing Kaht Kahm has Mardi Gras yellow, purple and green lights? :lmao: :lmao:

You might want to lay a trap and try to lure him in rather than hope for a random sighting.

A trail of dole whips and hair dye leading to a giant have-a-heart trap might work................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter