Bay Lake Tower Points for Rent - 2/17 and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I have 194 points for rent at $15 per point. Reservations can be made for Feb 2017 and beyond. I do a deposit upfront and the balance after confirmation. I have rented multiple times and have great references.

Thanks,
Chris

I am looking for a room for 5, 3 adults and 2 children from 2/26 for 5 nights. Bay Tower or Poly

I would be interested in the Bay Lake Tower for stay between April 15 2017 and April 21 2017 for 6n/7d for 3 adults and 2 kids.

We are looking for two Studios or one 2-bedroom (non-lock off) unit in Bay Lake Tower from August 24-28, 2017. This is for 5 adults and 1 teenager. Please let me know if you have enough points left for that.
Thank you

We are looking for two Studios or one 2-bedroom (non-lock off) unit in Bay Lake Tower from August 24-28, 2017. This is for 5 adults and 1 teenager. Please let me know if you have enough points left for that.
Thank you
Yes, there is a enough points for a 2 bedroom lock off, Please email me ASAP as I can book this in 5 days when the window opens up. chriscorry@icloud.com

We are looking for a studio in one of the MK area resorts (prefer poly) on February 25-Match 4. Any availability? Thanks!

I'm looking for a studio March 30- April 2. Or I could do March 29- April 1 if it changes availability. I would prefer boardwalk but will take any one that is available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter