Baymax???

ElsasFan

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this question has been answered, but I can't find it on the WDW website. Is fastpass available for Baymax? If so, what tier is his meet and greet?

Thanks!

I see Kenny the Pirate is saying that lines can reach 45-60 minutes at parts of the day.

Like everything else at WDW… go early.

Go early as Robo says and also going late in the day is a good option. We waited less than 10 minutes last week when we visited Baymax at 7:00p.

Lines were long when we went on 2/26. They quoted 35 min but it looked much longer. This was about 11 AM in a very low crowd day. We did look at him since the attraction is set up in a way where you can see him, and he looked awesome. I'm sorry we couldn't do it.

As always go early but the line moves quickly. He can't sign autographs so that helps to keep things moving along.

We didn't wait more than 10 min. on 2/29, even with him taking a break to recharge his betteries. He was way cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter