BB 2 times?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Is this worth it to do it 2 times or should I get smething else for Christmas eve, i am so confused? :santa:

Hi Gail,

I think it's nice to visit different restaurants. I like the Blue Bayou for lunch (better prices for me), but really, it's up to you on the kind of restaurant experience you'd like. I like the Storyteller Cafe for atmosphere (fireplaces in the dining room). Last year, for Christmas, my brother & I ate at Hook's Pointe, and it was very nice. I like the Jazz Kitchen, also, as it is very good.

If you'd really like to go to Blue Bayou, maybe lunch on one day & dinner the next?

I think once per trip is sufficient. I love the atomosphere and have to go once but I like to try something different for each meal.

I would go for something different. We did BB twice on one vacation and the kids were totally non-plussed the second time. :confused3 Now we make it a point not to eat at the same place twice on any trip. There are so many different eating adventures, maybe try something totally new for you. :thumbsup2

It's our favorite, so I'd have no qualms about eating there twice, especially if you do one lunch and one dinner. In fact, for our upcoming trip, we're doing just that--dinner on our arrival day, then lunch two days later. I wanted to do the lunch so my dh could get his monte cristo fix, and so we could get a waterside table. I'm not willing to wait an extra hour+ at dinnertime, but by booking lunch at 11:30 when they open, we should have no trouble getting a waterside table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter