BB3 who do you want to see back in the house??

Who should be back in the house

• Lori

• Tonya

• Amy

• Eric

Results are only viewable after voting.

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
Of the evicted houseguest on BB3 who would you like to see back in the house...

Feel free to explain your choice ;)

I want Eric back so he and Lisa will be back together. I just love a good love story :)

I want to see Eric back! I suppose he'd be my choice because I got to know him better than the other evictees. Amy really got on my nerves, and I couldn't stand to look at Tonya anymore!

I still can't get over Kiki nominating Roddy! That girl is dumb-dumb-dumb!!

Id have to say Amy!! I think she gives life to the house she is such a charachter!!

I'd love to see Amy back! I like seeing her & Marcellus together - what a trip - they are pretty funny....

I would LOVE to see Amy back!!

Eric and Lisa??? Princess Aurora, do you really believe that is LOVE????? :confused: I think it's another word that begins with "L"... :p

I never got to know Lori much, though she seemed nice enough, and Tonya I could live without. Amy got on my last nerve at first but I just loved her relationship with Marcellas. They were some team! And I with Lucky4Me, I would just LOVE to see the look on Chiara's face when she shows back up!

My choice too is Amy. IMO, she is the least annoying of the 4. She gave the house a much needed comedic relief.

I also would like to see Lori back. She didn't get a fair chance at the game when they nominated her trying to get Marcellas out.

Eric...just because I like looking at him.;) If I had to pick someone else, I would pick Amy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter