BBB at Disney Springs

Aren't they remodeling the Grand Floridian at the moment? If that's the case I would argue it makes much more sense to open a second location there vs Disney Springs. The reason they did Disney Springs and World of Disney was due to space availability at the time. I remember when they started working on it at WOD before it opened and if I remember right WOD was picked because the ease of converting the space to a BBB. It could just be a simple staffing concern keeping the BBB from reopening, but it could easily be that they're moving the location to a spot closer to Magic Kingdom and allows for a more formal setting that leads to the Tea events they throw at the Grand Floridian Anyways.

Aren't they remodeling the Grand Floridian at the moment? If that's the case I would argue it makes much more sense to open a second location there vs Disney Springs. The reason they did Disney Springs and World of Disney was due to space availability at the time. I remember when they started working on it at WOD before it opened and if I remember right WOD was picked because the ease of converting the space to a BBB. It could just be a simple staffing concern keeping the BBB from reopening, but it could easily be that they're moving the location to a spot closer to Magic Kingdom and allows for a more formal setting that leads to the Tea events they throw at the Grand Floridian Anyways.
Disney Springs is a more accessible location for people staying off property, maybe a third location at some point at the GF, but logistically, DS makes more sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter