Bbb cancellations oct/nov

I have an appt on 11/18 at MK at 3:45 for 2 children. If anyone has one earlier in the day that they would like to trade at the same location please let me know :)

Is this the place where people will post cancelations for Harmony Barbershop. I am trying so hard to get one on 11/29 and 12/2. If this is not the place can someone tell me where to go?

I guess I was too late for the November 8th appointment, as it was gone when I called. Darn it - I've managed to get A&E, SDMT and a BOG dinner - but the elusive BBB appointment taunts me still!

I have a November 26th (Wed.) appt. at Downtown Disney. Would really prefer a November 23rd (Sun.) appt. at either location (but preferably MK) if anyone is looking to go the other way.

At least you confirmed that some cancellations do happen (though yours weren't for the day/s I need). I was beginning to wonder as there never seem to be any and this thread is fairly dead.

I didn't know this existed! I have a 4:40 appt on nov 24 at downtown disney. I need one on the 23 or 26 in mk instead. Let me know if anyone has one available! Thank you!

I just cancelled a Mermaid Package at the Pirate's League on 11/16 at 10:20 am in the Magic Kingdom if anyone is interested! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter