BBB Frozen package

rwhistler92

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the hair style looks like with the Frozen package at BBB? I saw that fake braids are included, but it didn't give any info on the actual hair do.

When I make the reservation at BBB do I need to tell them what package we want or can my DD decided at the time of her appointment?

We hope to get an appoint on her birthday. I know she will be excited.

Thanks

Nobody?
Oh, well.

I know she would also love the Under the Sea option, but they say they only have 2 sizes available. I wonder if they will restock anytime soon.

It is probably similar to the BBB at the parks I imagine. While we have never done the frozen themed package, I imagine the braids are clipped into a low ponytail of some sort.

You will need to tell theme beforehand which package you wish to receive to ensure they have enough time and supplies in stock.

You will need to tell theme beforehand which package you wish to receive to ensure they have enough time and supplies in stock.

I made our reservation tonight. It never asked for dress style or size for the castle package.
Did I miss something?

My daughter did the Frozen hairstyle (Elsa) at the parks, so I can only answer for that. Although they asked at the time of booking which package she wanted, they also said we could pick a different one when we got there (and she did - we had booked a "lower tier" package but she used all the gift money from grandparents to upgrade to the Frozen package...). I think the main reason they want to know ahead of time is so that they know whether you will need time to pick out and try on a dress or not.

As for the hairstyle, yes, there are fake braids - either one long braid for Elsa or two for Anna. It was not a clip - it had a rubbery hair-band thing (sorry - I don't know what they are called) attached to the end. my daughter's hair was pulled back into a bun/knot behind her head, and the braid band got used to tie her hair together back there and then the braid came down kind of out of her hair that was all balled up. She didn't seem to care that the braid was light blonde, and her own hair was much darker! She also got a stuffed Olaf, and they did some makeup, and a face sticker, and there were some other pins or something in her hair. It's a little hard to see the details, but here's a picture.WP_20160707_004.jpg

I went back and forth with DCL over this issue of no information!! I got the stock standard reply's of course, but no actual information!

I also felt that the Frozen BBB package was quite a lot of money for what you got. As pp said, its just fake braids, no tiara. I believe you get a face charm as well as the nails and make up. You can have the package without the dress for $129.

My DD decided on the under the sea hair in the end, and I was really pleased she chose that option.

Claire :)

I went back and forth with DCL over this issue of no information!! I got the stock standard reply's of course, but no actual information!

I also felt that the Frozen BBB package was quite a lot of money for what you got. As pp said, its just fake braids, no tiara. I believe you get a face charm as well as the nails and make up. You can have the package without the dress for $129.

My DD decided on the under the sea hair in the end, and I was really pleased she chose that option.

We bought a dress on Amazon that my daughter wore to BBB, they did the hair, makeup and nails (A LOT CHEAPER that way)

Maybe on the boat they don't need details? I am not sure why it didn't ask but if you got a confirmation, I wouldn't worry about it

We bought a dress on Amazon that my daughter wore to BBB, they did the hair, makeup and nails (A LOT CHEAPER that way)

Maybe on the boat they don't need details? I am not sure why it didn't ask but if you got a confirmation, I wouldn't worry about it

I think maybe you quoted the wrong person? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter