BBB hair pieces

Disney_Dreaming1

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the BBB hair pieces or wigs like if the hair fell out easily or if they were itchy. :cutie:
thanks!

The hairstyles aren't guaranteed by BBB to last for any more than the rest of your day, but most people tend to make them last for several! As far as itchiness, the wigs can be itchy, but the hairpieces shouldn't be irritating.

My DD had the pink hairpiece both times we went to BBB. Both times her hair would have easily stayed in for 3 days, if not more. By the third day though we had to take her hair out and wash it. Her scalp did get itchy. They use tons of gel and hairspray to make the style stay.

We've had all 3 styles numerous times and the styles have always lasted at least 2-3 days perfectly. The hair pieces are basically colored hair attached to a ponytail holder, so the stylist wraps the extension aroudn the bun/ponytail and it is also bobby pinned into the style. Between the gel and pins there is little chance of it falling out. My dd has never complained of it being itchy or anything like that.

We have actually re-used the hair pieces for crazy hair day at her camps and school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter