• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB Help!

TMcDwyer

DIS Veteran
I am not sure which forum to post this in so I thought I would start here. We have an ADR at CRT for 11/30 at 10:20 am. I was hoping to get an appointment at BBB between 8 and 9 that morning so that Lily could be all dressed up for Breakfast, but they are booked. :confused3 Should I even hold out hope that something will open up or am I pretty out of luck? I am willing to call everyday to check if that is what it takes. princess:

I had good luck calling like a stalker to get a first am appt at BBB....especially close to 45days, you may be able to snag an appt that someone cancelled. You may have more wiggle room for an appt if you can get lunch at CRT. Hope this works out for you...we had a great time doing this. I wish there was a BBB/CRT package so you can synchornize your appointment w/a CRT meal. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter