BBB Sofia the First Package Question

Now that's something that is sorely needed a BBB. I have made ressies for my girls but, was planning on canceling. The hair is much prettier than the extensions of varying colors that, in my opinion, are hideous. I'm so excited for a softer, prettier look for my girls! Yay!

Surprised the package doesn't offer a necklace. The amulet she wears is one of the central points of the show as it allows her to talk with animals and for other princesses to visit ( yes, I have seen it once or twice).

Hahahaha! Sofia is one of the only shows that I look forward to watching with my kids...it's seriously so cute!

I'm going to cross my fingers that this will end up not being temporary. Now this is a style that would convince me to book DD an appt for her 3rd birthday when we go next year. I just am not a fan of the buns.

I am so disappointed this is not being offered at MK! Of course, I showed it to my dd before reading that it's only at DTD ~ she loved it and wants that style instead of the bun (which looks painful IMO). DTD doesn't fit into our schedule as I had already booked CRT for dinner the evening we have our BBB appt. Fingers crossed they will add it at MK before our November trip!

I am so disappointed this is not being offered at MK! Of course, I showed it to my dd before reading that it's only at DTD ~ she loved it and wants that style instead of the bun (which looks painful IMO). DTD doesn't fit into our schedule as I had already booked CRT for dinner the evening we have our BBB appt. Fingers crossed they will add it at MK before our November trip!

Agreed! Love the hairstyle & hope it becomes a MK option for our December trip. We're already booked at MK and we don't normally go to DTD, so I'd prefer the MK location, plus it's a better fit in our already-tight schedule.

Also can't wait to see more pics!

Now that's something that is sorely needed a BBB. I have made ressies for my girls but, was planning on canceling. The hair is much prettier than the extensions of varying colors that, in my opinion, are hideous. I'm so excited for a softer, prettier look for my girls! Yay!

I wasn't a fan (but I never thought they were hideous-- remember they are just little girls choosing the dream style that suits them!) until DD9 requested the Pop Princess look a few weeks ago. I cringed when she said she wanted it but she did have the bun style when she was 5 and wanted something different. It turned out AWESOME and she loved it!!pixiedust: She looked adorable but age appropriate for a 9 year old. She got so much attention with this style. Much more than I remember with the bun. We had loads and loads of strangers stop us and compliment her look, we had Photopass Photographers taking extra pictures of her when we would stop for shots and the CM's (especially at PL while her brother was there) really made such a big deal about her look. It was a lot of fun for her. I'm glad I let her do it and the photog at BBB got the best shot of her when they turned her around the first time. Absolutely priceless. See my pic below (hopefully I did it right!)

Last year my DD5 went to DTD BBB. She picked the bun, but a perfect fit for her. My niece 7 also did BBB and got the bun, my DD got more compliments than my niece and they were together most of the time. I do think some of the other styles suit the older girls and the bun is especially cute on the lil ones. My DD did not cringe or cry when they did it, she sat nicely since she was super excited. She hates when I brush her hair at home to do a ponytail, she cringes. Amazing experience at BBB and would do it again. She may try the sophia hairstyle, she loves sophia. So when others start getting it done, please post pics. Here's a pic of DD and her "priceless" face once turned around.

LeanneBBBReveal2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wasn't a fan (but I never thought they were hideous-- remember they are just little girls choosing the dream style that suits them!) until DD9 requested the Pop Princess look a few weeks ago. I cringed when she said she wanted it but she did have the bun style when she was 5 and wanted something different. It turned out AWESOME and she loved it!!pixiedust: She looked adorable but age appropriate for a 9 year old. She got so much attention with this style. Much more than I remember with the bun. We had loads and loads of strangers stop us and compliment her look, we had Photopass Photographers taking extra pictures of her when we would stop for shots and the CM's (especially at PL while her brother was there) really made such a big deal about her look. It was a lot of fun for her. I'm glad I let her do it and the photog at BBB got the best shot of her when they turned her around the first time. Absolutely priceless. See my pic below (hopefully I did it right!)

I love it! Your DD looks so happy. Very cute.

Does anyone know how long the hairstyle lasts? I know all of the others, at least the big colourful bun one, last a few days. Does the Sofia the First hairstyle last long as well? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter