BBB time 5:30 and make it to 6:15 show?

Heidiatmn

Earning My Ears
My daughter wants to get her hair done (looking at crown package). It says it takes 45 minutes. Will we make it to a 6:!5 show if her apt is at 5:30? Do they generally run behind? Do you have to arrive at the shows early to get a seat?

My daughter wants to get her hair done (looking at crown package). It says it takes 45 minutes. Will we make it to a 6:!5 show if her apt is at 5:30? Do they generally run behind? Do you have to arrive at the shows early to get a seat?
If you have specific seats that you want, you do need to show up a bit early. 15-20 minutes is usually good enough. I would think a 5:30 BBB appointment wouldn't get you there much before the show starts. There may still be seats once the show starts, but not down front or in the center of the theater.

I'd recommend a 5:00 appointment so you aren't stressing about time. That way you can get to the theater a little early to get good seats for the show.

I'd recommend a 5:00 appointment so you aren't stressing about time. That way you can get to the theater a little early to get good seats for the show.
Thanks-5:30 was the only one available. I think we're just going to have to decide whether we're willing to miss the "Villains Tonight" show....that would give us some extra time to get pics taken while we're all dressed up as well.

Thanks-5:30 was the only one available. I think we're just going to have to decide whether we're willing to miss the "Villains Tonight" show....that would give us some extra time to get pics taken while we're all dressed up as well.
Have you seen Villains? One note - the shows are shown on the room TV the same day they are done in the theatre. Not the same cast (it's a canned performance), but you'd still get to see it, maybe.

I would miss Villains and get pictures without much waiting. If it was any other show I would recommend moving the appointment once you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter