• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBWWS or inventions for a treat?

missiemouse

Mouseketeer
We're going with friends who are first timers and would like to treat them one evening. We've never done BBWWS before so I had thought we'd do that, but wondered if the character buffet at inventions would be better for first timers (we have done it before and loved it). Their children are 9 7 and 3, what would be best do you think?

BBWWS is amazing! The horses, the buffalos, the Indians, calamity Jane, etc. It trully is a fantastic show. They even give you cowboy hats as souvenirs and you get to see the main characters like Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip 'n Dale. If you go like an hour earlier you can enjoy a western band playing at the bar and see Goofy dance.

The food in Inventions is better, but it's good at BBWWS too. If your party isn't used to the more exclusive foods from Inventions, BBWWS is safer and more likeable to all.

If your friends love character interaction, Inventions is the place to go. If you love a great show and love the wild west theming, do BBWWS. :) It will be fun for all ages, plus you haven't done that yourself so it will be more exciting for you too!

A real dilemma! My feeling is that Inventions with its better food and moreover, choice, would perhaps be the safer option purely from the eating point of view. Character interaction is terrific there and it's a wonderful introduction to the whole Disney character thing. Mickey, etc. play a fairly minor role in BBWWS and from a distance too. However the show is fantastic and for you something completely new. One thing to bear in mind particularly as your friends have young children is that the arena can get very dusty from the hooves stirring up the sawdust. Most people have no problem with this whatsoever but it makes me cough terribly for hours afterwards and if there is anyone with asthma in the party I would be cautious.

I'm sure your friends will be thrilled with whichever treat you choose. :goodvibes

BBWWS is amazing! The horses, the buffalos, the Indians, calamity Jane, etc. It trully is a fantastic show. They even give you cowboy hats as souvenirs and you get to see the main characters like Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip 'n Dale. If you go like an hour earlier you can enjoy a western band playing at the bar and see Goofy dance.

I disagree. Animals were not put on this earth for humans to use as entertainment and to profit from.

Saddens me that disney has this.

Is there music in there? Is it very loud? What about all the cheering and clapping?

Poor animals.

Thanks for the advice, I think we're leaning towards BB purely because we have never done it. Also it's a whole evening's entertainment rather than just dinner. But we did love inventions so much...tricky dilemma! xx

You can always buy the "official BBWWS Billet-Malin" tickets for 40,- € !

https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/SP0/SP0.htm?affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

Here we go:

1. Choose "France"
2. Choose "Ille-de-France"
3. Choose "Spectacles"
4. Choose "Billet Malin Dîner-Spectacle" and here "Reserver"
5. Choose the date and hour
5. How many adults/children and then "Calculer le prix"
6. Choose "Ajouter au panier" then "Continuer"
7. Here you have to fill your email, name, address and so on. It doesen´t matter if there is "France" as country, because you will receive your tickets via mail and print them out at home.
8. Enter all the names
9. Enter your credit card informations
10. You will receive the tickets with an email and a pdf attached
11. Print the pdf....these are your tickets.
12. Have fun and YEEEEHAH !!!

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter