• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BC, OKW, or SSR?

I've stayed at the BC and OKW. Although when I stayed at the BC it was in a normal room and not a DVC unit. My family and I loved it! It was so close to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I have heard the villas are on the smaller side though. I recently stayed at OKW and LOVED it! the rooms were huge and we always had great success with the bus transportation (expect to DTD when the boats aren't running, then it was not good) We are planning a trip to SSR in the summer so I can't speak about that. So it basically comes down to whether you prefer size or location, imo. (Oh, and OKW is USUALLY cheaper) As well as what's available.

If I really had to pick between those three though... I think I would go with the BC, but it would be a really hard decision.

We will be staying at the Beach Club Villas this June. We've never been to WDW and this resort area fits our budget and location choice. Looking forward to swimming in Stormalong Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter