• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV - 2BR w/ dedicated queens layout question

SylviaL

Mouseketeer
We have invited family and are staying in a dedicated 2BR at BCV with 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. Is it possible to move the nightstand and push the 2 queen beds together? DH will sleep with DS4 and I will sleep with DS2 and we worry about them rolling off the beds (something I used to do when I was little). Otherwise, does anybody have any other suggestions? I'd bring an inflatable bed for DS2 but we're flying and I'm trying to limit our luggage. Thanks!

Not sure. That nightstand is a good size. I suppose it could be moved. Maybe you should just contact housekeeping and ask for some bedrails?

I believe housekeeping has bed rail that you can use. That sounds a lot easier then trying to move the beds! I don't know if you actually can move them or not, but they look heavy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter